UKMACKIE

Reaction score
Anyone of heard/used/player against/loaned this player my friend recommended him he discovered him after managing a lower league spanish team and signing him from Athletic Madrid and ended becoming one of the best players in La Liga 5 years later hes only 17 and a striker.

im playing as cultural leonesa in the spanish leagues. i loaded all players from spain. no borja baston. there is a borja who starts at athletico madrid, hes moved to almeria on my file. nothing special but still young

View attachment 29343

I'm signing him on a blind just trusting my mate here so we will see and i'll check if its same date of birth and such.

dob is the same, you can see in our screenshots. names of players often change on different patches. im on patch 3 10.2.0, how about you?

i had a look at him for cultural leaonesa when he was 17, and his stats havent really changed on my game, but i guess thats cus he ahsnt played much football. play him regualrly and hes got all the raw ingredients needed to become a good player

Yea I'm using the standard database but if I finish with Tottenham prematurely then I'll move onto another patch. I plan on firing him into League 1 or something for a few seasons make sure hes playing then put him under intense training.