Brazilian boy dies after masturbating 42 times non-stop.

Athe~

Reaction score
Garoto morre aps se masturbar 42 vezes seguidas.

Rough translation:

Tragedy struck the inhabitants of Rubiataba, in the interior of Goiás. A 16 year old teenager died after masturbating 42 times non-stop. According to testimony (Doesn't say from who, presumably the mother) he started around midnight and spent all night masturbating continuously. He would 'finish' one and start the next.

The mother's minor was worried about his urge to ********** - "He did it hour after hour, I had already scheduled an appointment with a doctor", she said.

On his school his mates paid his respects. A girl in his class, though, speaking to G17, said he often asked her to share webcam at midnight (Now, why would she do that...).

The teenager's computer had around 17 million videos and 600 million erotic pictures.

------------------------------

Sounds fake, but found it rather disturbing and felt the need to post it :p.

WHAT THE ****. 42 times. non stop.

epicly disturbing. Athe, did u searched it up, or someone sent you.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

and how did the room ramps like this

quarto.jpg

That's from G17 - O Portal de Humor Sem Compromisso com a Informação, (G17- The humor site with no compromise with information). That's the profile of 90% of the News out there, so it may be true :p

Last edited:
How did they count how many times he masturbated and how many images he had? It seems pretty impossible to rack 600 million pictures up let alone look for them and count them. Also, I doubt a badly molested ***** would show signs of an exact number of times he masturbated. I smell something and it doesn't smell good.

his **** must look like dobbie from harry potter.

1) completely false! how do they know how many times he did it for one? did he draw View attachment 191125 on his wall every 5 times?

2) 17 million video's and 600 million pics would require quite a large PC and Brazil is one of the poorest countries in the world, doubt some 16yr old kid in Goais would have a super computer...

3) I doubt you can die from excessive masturbation! you could faint but thats about it! unless he assifixated himself in the process which seems to be quite the thing to do with teenagers these days...

1) completely false! how do they know how many times he did it for one? did he draw View attachment 191125 on his wall every 5 times?

2) 17 million video's and 600 million pics would require quite a large PC and Brazil is one of the poorest countries in the world, doubt some 16yr old kid in Goais would have a super computer...

3) I doubt you can die from excessive masturbation! you could faint but thats about it! unless he assifixated himself in the process which seems to be quite the thing to do with teenagers these days...

1)At no point somebody believed the story. There were no drawing on his wall, what proves my theory. :p

2) Brazil, the seventh economy of the world and ready to overtake France and UK — MercoPress -Obviously, the Brazilian problem is not having money, "splitting" the money is. I just hope that Strauss-Khan didn't rape somebody during the time he stayed here.

3) Maybe he dried up? :p

3) Maybe he dried up? :p

Yeah, could've been dehydration, if he didn't have any fluids in the meantime.

That reminds of this woman (I think it was in Brazil again) who was allowed by court to ********** at work because she had a condition and was masturbating like 47 times a day (wow) and if she didn't, it caused her severe anxiety or sth and then with a cocktail or tranquilisers and therapy, they got it down to ONLY 8 times a day.......

I wonder if they have some strange food or sth in the water in Brazil?

Last edited:
I don't want to believe it, but I know that there is something in those lines that is true. Nevertheless, 42 times is just ... wrong.

Should do it sparingly and not all in one go.

I haven't seen Dunc around this morning. Does anyone know if he's Brazilian?

This is a myth that gets posted talked about every few yeras this is what people used to say when I was at school "did you hear about the boy that died from wanking" You can't die from wanking unless you have a razor blade in your hand while you are doing it.

All these years I've been dicing with death and didn't even know it. Thank god i always stop at 41.