Beef1987

Reaction score
Hello :)

I want to start a save in Brazil but cant decide who to be... there is quite a lot of quality teams.

Anyone had experience in this league?

Which teams perform well/Which teams perform poor?

Who has the best finances/transfer budget :p?

I'm going to load the Chile, Mexico, Uruguay, and Argentina leagues aswell. For a proper South American feel :D

So, yeah.. I'd appreciate your replies guys :) pick a team for me please!!

Santos have Neymar and Ganso and they are both class. That would be my choice!

I don't know if it's worth it to load up south american leagues, because you can only have like 4 foreigners in your team ... so ;)

I would definitely recommend you Sao Paulo. They have quality players like Luis Fabiano, Lucas Moura, Jadson, Denilson. They are quite rich and have one of the highest reputation in South America. Like most of the brazilian teams they have good facilities and if you can qualify for the copa libertadores, you'll have the squad to win it. It's real fun to play in Brazil with the State Championships and the high number of good regens. I've never had a problem with the foreign player rule as the brazilian players are always better than the others

Last edited:
Yeah I'm considering Santos purely for Neymar and Ganso + a few others like Crystian, Felipe Anderson. Not sure how long I could keep them though, before Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man City etc start flashing the cash!!

.. what about Sao Paulo?? Luis Fabiano, Lucas Moura :)

Anyone know anything about the finances? How much will I get for winning league, cups etc? Havent Flamengo got a bit of money?

Yeah I'm considering Santos purely for Neymar and Ganso + a few others like Crystian, Felipe Anderson. Not sure how long I could keep them though, before Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man City etc start flashing the cash!!

.. what about Sao Paulo?? Luis Fabiano, Lucas Moura :)

Anyone know anything about the finances? How much will I get for winning league, cups etc? Havent Flamengo got a bit of money?

Money isn't really an issue in Brazil. The teams generally won't attract players already in Europe, which is where, I assume, you'll be spending most of that money. Money is best spent and made in youth development.

go Goias in the second division, its a really enjoyable save :)

I have to agree with you there. Rafael Toloi is real class.