Breaking Bad

Raikan007

Reaction score
has anyone watched this programme, it has won numerous awards supposedly, started watching the 1st season last night and have mixed feelings about it so far, my mates say it is the best show currently on tv at the moment...

Any thoughts or comments?

Watch it. It's awesome.

Wouldn't say it was the best show, but it's definitely entertaining and goes along at a good pace.

It's good. Some mong didn't tell me it had re-started (Lee) so I've got a back log of about 6 episodes to watch now in season 4. Season 1 - 3 pretty decent, should have re-watched before starting on S4 like.

whats it about? might add to my list along with Torchwood, strike back, treme and the borgias

whats it about? might add to my list along with Torchwood, strike back, treme and the borgias

A chemistry teacher who gets cancer, so he starts producing/selling meth to give his family financial security.

Haven't watched it, some friends rave about it though, will have to get 'round to seeing it.

You watch Torchwood? My opinion of you has dropped considerably :p

A chemistry teacher who gets cancer, so he starts producing/selling meth to give his family financial security.

Haven't watched it, some friends rave about it though, will have to get 'round to seeing it.
Sounds interesting, might give it a watch when I get some free time.

Torchwood :wub: though havent watched it in along time to be fair

The fiance watches it whenever she can and it's just....pants tbh. Still, not as bad as Dr. Who admittedly

It's all about six feet under. <3 Even if it's oldish now.

The fiance watches it whenever she can and it's just....pants tbh. Still, not as bad as Dr. Who admittedly

woah woah woah woah woah Dr Who. pwns

This thread is about Breaking Bad, not Six Feet Under or ****** Dr. Who.

Watched Season 1 and 2. Got season 3 on loan from a guy in work cant wait to watch it.

Havnt watched it yet but its on my to watch list along with Blue Bloods,Boardwalk Empire The Chicago Code and The Pacific.Ive alot to watch tho.Rules of Engagment,Sons of Anarchy and Family Guy are all back in September and Deadliest Warrior is already back.

it does go along at a slow pace, only on episode 5 at the moment, 1st season! getting more into it, makes me laugh sometimes! the story and characters are getting deeper :)