BRFC Kelan - Everton Youtube Series

kelanf7

Reaction score
[video=youtube;S85jvzz0-kI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S85jvzz0-kI[/video]

Aside from my obvious displeasure at seeing you sell Anichebe, who, as average as he is, is one of our youth products (I can understand Bily and Mucha going), why did you bring Maik Taylor (Who is ****, even for backup) and above all things Gary-******-Cahill when CB is arguably the position where we are better covered?

Anichebe is a donkey for one, and getting 3.4mill for him was crazy. Had to bring him in because i didnt have any money and he has prem experience. Gary Cahill is one of the best centre backs in the prem, this will show in the next updates

Anichebe is a donkey for one, and getting 3.4mill for him was crazy. Had to bring him in because i didnt have any money and he has prem experience. Gary Cahill is one of the best centre backs in the prem, this will show in the next updates

You have 3 excelent CBs in Distin, Heitinga and Jagielka, if you want squad depth you can get Dragutinovic and Arne Friedrich on free transfers, instead of destroying Everton's finances by spending 15 million on Cahill. You also have not one, not two, but three young CBs to nurture, and a half decent CB out on loan to provide depth next season.

On Anichebe, he's been quite useful for me, used him both as a poacher and as a target man, and a handful of appearances as a winger when I needed someone to cover, and he's notched up 8 goals and 3 assists.

Thought you might have got more for billy he is a great player i have him on my save and he has scored 5 in 12 games

You have 3 excelent CBs in Distin, Heitinga and Jagielka, if you want squad depth you can get Dragutinovic and Arne Friedrich on free transfers, instead of destroying Everton's finances by spending 15 million on Cahill. You also have not one, not two, but three young CBs to nurture, and a half decent CB out on loan to provide depth next season.

On Anichebe, he's been quite useful for me, used him both as a poacher and as a target man, and a handful of appearances as a winger when I needed someone to cover, and he's notched up 8 goals and 3 assists.

Cahill and Jagielka are beasts at the back, and for one Distin is injury prone and isnt anywhere near as good as Cahill, plus i havent really ruined the finances because it is over 48months.

Yeah, Anichebe isnt bad, but with the advice of some over Fm players he will not turn out to be as good as Moussa Sow actually is, with Jose Baxter and that Straq..... as backup, 3.4 mill for him was easy to accept

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Thought you might have got more for billy he is a great player i have him on my save and he has scored 5 in 12 games

I suppose i probably could but i needed the money to help bring in the others, Drenthe and Osman are playing brill atm, with Baxter and Gueye as cover

Cahill and Jagielka are beasts at the back, and for one Distin is injury prone and isnt anywhere near as good as Cahill, plus i havent really ruined the finances because it is over 48months.

Yeah, Anichebe isnt bad, but with the advice of some over Fm players he will not turn out to be as good as Moussa Sow actually is, with Jose Baxter and that Straq..... as backup, 3.4 mill for him was easy to accept

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

I suppose i probably could but i needed the money to help bring in the others, Drenthe and Osman are playing brill atm, with Baxter and Gueye as cover

Lul. Are you only planning to do one season? ;)

Lul. Are you only planning to do one season? ;)

i dont think 10mill will make much difference to be honest, when i finish the season i get about 30/40mill for finishing in a respectable league finish, so it will be fine

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

[video=youtube;2fERgMh26eI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fERgMh26eI[/video]

---------- Post added 24/10/2011 at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was 23/10/2011 at 12:38 PM ----------

Episode 3, Please Subscribe on Youtube

[video=youtube;c3TdlfdwW_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3TdlfdwW_w[/video]

i dont think 10mill will make much difference to be honest, when i finish the season i get about 30/40mill for finishing in a respectable league finish, so it will be fine

If you are saying you think you will get a budget of 30 to 40 million in season 2, then i hate to burst your bubble, you will not.

I have no idea how much revenue each league finish position generates, but lets say you finish 7th, you will get probably 15 million max as prize money. NONE of that will be going into your transfer budget for the following season. Everton have a debt to service and all that cash will be needed just to keep the club running.

If you are saying you think you will get a budget of 30 to 40 million in season 2, then i hate to burst your bubble, you will not.

I have no idea how much revenue each league finish position generates, but lets say you finish 7th, you will get probably 15 million max as prize money. NONE of that will be going into your transfer budget for the following season. Everton have a debt to service and all that cash will be needed just to keep the club running.

You get 30/40 million for finishing in the top 5, im on course half way through the season to be there, that will help clear the 10mill debt from Cahill. From the advice of other youtuber's this was the best thing to do to make it successful and entertainng

You get 30/40 million for finishing in the top 5, im on course half way through the season to be there, that will help clear the 10mill debt from Cahill. From the advice of other youtuber's this was the best thing to do to make it successful and entertainng

Seriously id take the advice of FM Basers over Youtubers everyday of the week.

Maybe you should see what happened to Leeds a decade ago to see how far short term planning goes to achieving long term goals

Seriously id take the advice of FM Basers over Youtubers everyday of the week.

Maybe you should see what happened to Leeds a decade ago to see how far short term planning goes to achieving long term goals

If i have a disappointing season fair enough, but if its successful then the risk has payed off!

---------- Post added 25/10/2011 at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 24/10/2011 at 06:44 PM ----------

Episode 4 Vs QPR

[video=youtube;UetSm-xP0mw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UetSm-xP0mw[/video]

will subscribe man. i might look to do something like this in the future once i get off school! good luck man :)

will subscribe man. i might look to do something like this in the future once i get off school! good luck man :)

Thanks man, yeah you should do, it is fun and its good when people view your videos and compliment them :D

Your doing really well and it looks good but.. your voice is so fricking boring :(

Cheers haha, what do you mean boring? how can i make it less boring?

---------- Post added 26/10/2011 at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was 25/10/2011 at 11:35 AM ----------

[video=youtube;gRIo-EXWQ5I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRIo-EXWQ5I[/video]

In my test run I finished second in my first season, after only spending 2 million in Jack Butland, and even though I got a lot of money from my league position AND I was forced to sell Fellaini for 18m and Heiting for 10m, I was in the red by February 2013, having only spent 12m of the Fellaini money in replacements. As the most problematic of loans ends in June 2013 I didn't have much trouble from then on, but you've just wasted a lot of money and you've even done it in installments! Buying Cahill for a position that is in no need for cover whatsoever is nonsensical, to say the least.

[video=youtube;m_GOx9KqHLA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_GOx9KqHLA[/video]