red157

Reaction score
Looking to play a narrower formation so looking for players in central roles whether it be DM, CM or AMC.

Still in the first transfer window of first season with just under £1,000,000 to spend. Quite small wage budget (blame David James). Not much has caught my fancy in the free market.

Edit:-

Okay, I'm just starting 11/12 season in the Premier League and in sore need of a new right back.

Well at least a new right back. Entire defence needs an overhaul (goalie included). Got over £15mil left.

Last edited:
Thanks for the prompt responses. I've actually lodged a bid for Mahoto alread, but Bruggink and Gomez would probably be wonders at this level.

Yeah, i'd say Mahoto too. Signed him from Reading, destroyed the reserves league with a stupid amount of assists. About 3K p/w will have him at your club... made his first team debut against Bristol actually, made Marvin Elliot look silly in the middle. But the thing is, you have Kalifa cisse, why would you need another midfielder? XD

Yeah, i'd say Mahoto too. Signed him from Reading, destroyed the reserves league with a stupid amount of assists. About 3K p/w will have him at your club... made his first team debut against Bristol actually, made Marvin Elliot look silly in the middle. But the thing is, you have Kalifa cisse, why would you need another midfielder? XD
Cisse was pretty average all season, but I managed to finish top having completely changed the team (only James and Maynard remained).

Now I'm in the top flight, I think I'll bump this with a different request.