Giggles

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm with Bristol Rovers, in the 13/14 season- I managed them from September 2012, and guided them to a 14 placed finish in League One which is rather poor. I've brang in some new players for this season, but at the end of August we haven't won a match and were in the relegation zone, and I've tried out a few tactics.

So, I'm wondering what Tactic would suit me best with this side? I'd rather not use a tactic downloaded off the base, because I just want a few pointers and a little abit of help. I was kinda hoping for a playoff push this season, so any help would be appreciated- I've also put in some attatchments for you.

Thanks, Connor.

Id be inclined to go for a rigid 442 with wingers with a counter philosophy and tell them before each match i expect a win.
It works for the majority of teams i play with.
Give it a try and see how it goes after 10 games :)

Id be inclined to go for a rigid 442 with wingers with a counter philosophy and tell them before each match i expect a win.
It works for the majority of teams i play with.
Give it a try and see how it goes after 10 games :)

Cheers mate, going to try that now- I'll post some screenshots up later tonight, of how it goes.

Your players are too attacking go with what Steve said but don't put so many on attacking.

Hey Giggles,how did that go for you after?

1-0.................
Lambert

All i have to say. With rovers the wingers are pretty poor but they have 2 good strikers in kuffour and hoskins. Good cm's in Kalala, Williams and Campbell. Playing without Wingers might be an option