britains got talent

cfc12345

Reaction score
thought i might aswell post a thread on this so people can talk abut the semi finals and final that are all happening this week

well did anyone watch tonights one and which two do you think should go through to the final?

i think that man that swallows stuff was good and deserves to go through and maybe that dancer tobias mead

I think the swallowing man should go through but unfortunately I think he won't. people will vote for that girl who sang Angels to go through as well as Tobias Mead which is a shame. :)

I think the swallowing man should go through but unfortunately I think he won't. people will vote for that girl who sang Angels to go through as well as Tobias Mead which is a shame. :)

yeah i know its so annoying cause you just know every eyar either a singer or dancer will win so i dont know why they let other acts enter cause even though they deserve it just as much as the singers and dancers they dont win

I voted for Spellbound tonight! ;)

Yes, last year i went on the live tour and they were all singers and dancers when there was actually some really good variety acts which is the point of the show

I've seen more talent in League Two

Fed up of singers on BGT, IMO Spellbound was dissapointing.

Stevie Starr: Take a bow son.

Wood chopper will **** it. He gets my vote :D<33

Spellbound and Tobias will go through IMO.

Although I liked Stevie!

and that ******* wood chopper man, legend.

Singers should be banned, the show is just X Factor with added novelties. and that **** Piers Morgan.

Stevie & Tobias to go through.

Although I have a feeling Spellbound & Josh will go through (due to girls voting on looks)