Pinadiku

Reaction score
The team chosen is Lincoln City, this is my first time posting a story, then so, i ll have to say that...i've just lost my virginity...

Well, i actually started a few days ago, so i am already half way through the second year, and here i give you some photos of the transfers, teams, league, ...
I plan to bring this team as far as i can.

Building it with young and promising players.

Here my biography so far, winning the BSP and FA Trophy on my first year, also manager of the year award.
View attachment 201949
First year, after looking the team, i changed the scout of the team, to get one with better eye on players ability and potential, and added a few good players to the team.
View attachment 201951View attachment 201950
The season went pretty well, finished 1st, 97 points, over 100 goals.
View attachment 201952
Now we are on 29 of December and this is the league table
View attachment 201953

As you can see, we are doing way better than what we expected as the bonus to my guys is only to finish middle-table.
We add and let free go some guys from the last year team, also change a bit the staff
View attachment 201954View attachment 201955
I have to say a few things about the players that deserve special mention:
Jamil Adam is been amazing, best young player almost every single month, scoring goal after goal
Danny Hone is an amazing DC, keeping on getting better and better!
Josh O'Keefe was already on the team when i arrived, started as a back up player, but his performance on the games made him a way to the first eleven, and improved so much that is now the best MC i have.

i'll keep updating how it goes, will explain more about what is going on in the team too, this was a first introduction of what is going on...

Last edited:
good luck man, I've justed started a similar challenge. Rookie Manager, Ali G promises that Staines will reach the heights of Champions League Glory!!! lol... should be fun...

if you got Enzo Scorza in your database him and Adam ar lightening up front in lower leagues ^_^

100 Games as the manager, and here the stats
View attachment 202019View attachment 202020View attachment 202021

But, as i said, is the first time i do one team of such a low division and there is one thing that i am not sure what to do..

See if you guys can give me any good advice...

Here the monthly budget, as you can see i am still under the maximum that the board gives me, but at the same time i am losing about 80k a month... i am going broke... what sure i do... trust the board and hope for big income in the end of the season...?
View attachment 202022View attachment 202025

I can't seem to find a way out to the not wanted players, even offering them as a free transfer to try to lose monthly wage expenses...

And the season comes to an end, Lincoln City back to League 1!
View attachment 202044View attachment 202045View attachment 202046
Top and 2n top scorer of the league
First team on goals, with 95
Jamil Adam and Hone, first and second players that have won best player of the game.

Really good season

And being number 15 on wages/year!
View attachment 202047

Now let's hope some big team comes and fills up our bank account getting a couple of this good players so we can look to the next year with better budget for the team.

Let's go!

Alright, so we are starting the season, after pre-season and transfers, this is the overall view of the team:
View attachment 202125View attachment 202126View attachment 202127
You can see i got a nice boost of money in the end of the season due to promotion to L1, but 25% raise of wages from most of the players due to a contract clause just put up the wage payroll up to the level, so can't really get any amazing player as they usually ask for way too much money...

I tried to keep the same team, just getting more people on the back and 1 MC as this league will have better attacking potential than the last one, and my strikers have proved themselves to be enough for L1

On a free transfer the DC Kiernen as i had him on loan the whole year and he was fantastic, his team didn't offer him a new contract and he loved to play for us again.
I got another 20 year old DC that is 2n best player of the team, after Jamil Adam
Also a MC on a Loan, who s gonna help O'Keefe and Walker to be the Boss of the midfield.
Least but not last, Pummer Elis, a nice DL, better than what we have got and really young too, just in case injures come to town like last year, we ll have our backs safe.

We let go free a few older and pointless players, although the board didn't like me letting go Adams... he was crab!
Leeds came to get my youngster star Steve Camm, although i could make him stay, but i thought if he is really that good... maybe better to let him go and be a star in the Premier league soon! Come on Camm, we ll follow you!!

Also i changed my parent team, use to be Carlisle from L1, but now we are in the same league so i took it out and now our parent team is West Ham! Giving us good money and hopefully good loan players during the next few years...

Well, so far i guess everything is been doing good, probably because we have been winning...

but i need a tip, how to get rid of the unused-unwanted players, even i try to offer them on a free transfer and nobody wants them! i have to wait until contract expires...

Click on transfers & contracts and click mutual termination/release on a free