Bull Fighting.

KidBlink56

I'm back, baby.
Reaction score
Saw this posted on another site. I though I'd share. Here's the original article.

Here's a picture. It's SFW but it's fairly gruesome.

Google Translation:
"The Seville bullfighter Julio Aparicio, who came to cut two ears in the Plaza de Nimes France, suffered on Friday in Las Ventas was fighting a chilling gore when the first bull of your lot. The onslaught was surprised to slaughter half of the crutch, when I went to test the bull by the horn left. After the first muletazo stumbled into the hindquarters of the bull fell down and when it was rising instinctively inferred the bull gored him in the chin through her mouth.

He was quickly taken to the infirmary, where he underwent emergency surgery. At the end of the intervention was taken to hospital Doce de Octubre, where half-past eleven of the night has come back into the operating room for a second operation in which members of the maxillofacial surgery team working to rebuild many bones in the area facial. If there are no complications, the operation will last about five hours.

According to the medical, Aparicio "has a bull horn wound in submandibular region with an upward trajectory that enters the mouth, through the language, it reaches the palate, with fracture of the maxilla. Her prognosis is very serious." After a CAT scan and several X-rays have ruled out brain damage. It is confirmed that no rupture of the cranial base but the upper palate. Rafael Gonzalez, banderillero Toledo, explained to El Pais that the first step is to see exactly how far the **** and then rebuild from the bottom of the wound until the two holes."

Serves him right.

Bullfighting is disgusting.

See the video? Force that the bull skewered him was awesome.

Good for the Bull. I always love it when they hurt the matadors. I saw a video a few years back of a bull killing a matador in Mexico. It was horrible; the man just collapsed dead and men with lances came and killed the bull. Serves the matador right imo to get skewered by the bull in such a manner.

That's what you get..

Although, the video is rather disturbing.

That picture is amazing. Might make it my desktop image.

****, just watched the video, that is distubing!