JaminCFC

Reaction score
Right guys, im into my 4th season now for man city. Doing pretty well at mo, managed to win champs league and f.a cup last season. One thing i cant manage to do is overtake man united in the league!! all 3 previous seasons i have come 2nd in the league....

what i need help with is what players are going to be world class now im in 4th season.......

Ive not actually got to the 4th season before on fm2011 as never had a good enough save. Help would be very much appreciated!!

O and is "javier pastore" worth a start for me? stats are unreal but not sure if he would do it in prem...

Pastore is one of the best in the game, always in the top 10 for Golden ball on my saves. But what I find is the best method for winning leagues with progressive teams is to stick mainly with one squad until you do so, the harmony becomes unreal and in turn, they play a lot better. I'm currently doing that in my Sporting CP save, had basically the same squad for 2 years and in my 3rd season now, I've just been buying top class regens to weave in to my setup.