Archieee.

Reaction score
For example im Manchester united and i want to buy kaka and roanldo, messi etc. They accept the offers but then the player does not want to join. Is there anyway i can get him to join?

Alright cheers boys. I dont wanna cheat by using editor and giving myself loads of funds but if im top 5 team in the world i would like 1-2 top players to join my team. Cuz sometimes its boring signing the same players and there no where near as good kaka or messi at the start there just potential buys.

Its difficult to sign them at the start as they love their clubs and wont consider leaving them......if you wait it out for 4-5 years then you have a fair chance

Spose with wolves on 09 i use to save before every game and wont carry on till i win lol and i got messi in a few years only because in a way i cheated but its boring ^^)

I managed to pick up Ribery on a free. Though 31. But still......scoring like mad.

You want a player of Messi's qualiber ? get Yoann Gourcuff. at the start of my 3rd season, his worth value is 56m... 2m less then messi and he won Midfielder of the year 2 times now... He just produces close to 8.0 rating for the pass 2 seasons... well worth it and way less expensive!

i nearly got messi....after barca accept the fee....but my wage isnt high enuff for him....

On My Liverpool save which i downloaded from here in first season I got taken over by a tycoon and got messi for 80 million

You have to pay a lot of money on their contracts. More than they get from their current contracts; however I managed to get Messi to Liverpool for 120 million. It's a shame he didn't play as good as half of Gerrard

dont buy them and play the game properly (H)

dont buy them and play the game properly (H)

the game is ur supposed to take ur team to the top to have and to be the best team in the world.
if that does mean buying superstars along the way so be it.

the game is ur supposed to take ur team to the top to have and to be the best team in the world.
if that does mean buying superstars along the way so be it.

You have agüero, tevez, sissokko in your second season at birmingham. Your are first too! You cheater:)

Hhaha yer to Darthsouth and goonergun :p Ye i always gourcuff. Btw how did u get ur player up to 56m on my game there values ar 35.5 thats it, unless you buy someone for more and there value just decreases.

Hhaha yer to Darthsouth and goonergun :p Ye i always gourcuff. Btw how did u get ur player up to 56m on my game there values ar 35.5 thats it, unless you buy someone for more and there value just decreases.

lol no idea how value works man... I bought him for something like 28m in the first season and now he is 55m... But i play in US currency ;) I guess he just has to perform good? He won the last 2 midfielder of the year award before the likes of Xavi and Messi... Might be why :p

i had 150 million given to me so i bidded on messi before they accepted so i threw every penny at him and he accepted..