Mallakith

Reaction score
Hey guys thought id throw my hat rather late into the lower league party and bring folk up to speed with the brewers push through the divisions...

One season played so far achieving promotion from league 2 through the playoffs - despite a late season lull which coincided with most of my first team being injured.

Close season saw 18 players not have their contracts renewed although a few replacements have been brought in im hoping to preserve my league position without threatening the club financially.

Of the players in Samba Kanoute a free transfer has impressed greatly as has holding midfielder Darren Murphy.

Playing a 5 -3 -2 I am trying to instill a passing game.

Ill try and get a few screengrabs thrown up as soon as possible.

I llive 5 miles away from burton and go see them a few times a year. Good luck on your challenge mate,ill keep a close eye on you

I llive 5 miles away from burton and go see them a few times a year. Good luck on your challenge mate,ill keep a close eye on you

Where abouts do you live mate? I live a similar distance away, in Ashby. Dunno if you've heard of it.

And yeah, good luck mate, I'll be following this.

Im from moira and ashby is my second home. Bulls head and Ciros! ha. Live in gresley now bro