Reaction score
has anyone ever brought him,because, he is a great player but i would like to know if can he adapt and he play well without his barca mates?

cheers,:D:D

Ive never bought him but i have managed him in a spain save. He was quite good but no better or younger than Fabregas.

How much are you willing to buy him for? What season? What team are you?

i am in second season with inter with 82 million pounds to spend. i am willing to waste 60-70 mill

Personally i wouldnt spend other 40mil on Xaxi but if its what you want to do then do it. But i would sign Fabregas instead

Yh i would say go for MOUSSA SISSOKO currently in my 2nd season with Liverpool he is the BOMB !!

I've never signed him before and i image its very difficult to get him .

If I were you I would go with what Ronan said and sign Fabregas think you could get him for around £50 - £70 (maybe cheaper)

iniesta and xavi are almost identical in terms of stats, with iniesta being a few years you younger. i think you'll struggle to get them for that money though.

Fabregas is the better option....in terms of your question yes Xavi will take some time to adapt if you play him in the same role as he plays at Barca which is the Playmaker

If you want to get Xavi cheaply you'll have to wait until 2013/14 season, when he's older. Can snap him up for about 10 million. But personally i'd get Tomas Horova, I got him for about 7 million 2nd/3rd season and he's an absolute beast.

thanks everybody for your help,:D
and i am looking to buy fabregas as he is cheaper and younger

Get ur pen and paper out ther and sign Gourcuff, he is much better den Xavi in terms of adaptibility, age, technique, mental, physical, consistency on the long run, worth the money as if u play him well, i gt his value up to 40mil once! he is usually available from 18-20mil on the 1st season n 2nd season!

all you have to do is get all of your players to say how your club is his "spiritual home" and he will BAWWW and then you have him! Oh, wait.....

for 70m you could probably sign:

Gourcuff - 21m
Moussa Sissoko - 15m
Franco Zuculini - 10m

and have change for the rest of the squad.

I would rather look at other options,such as players like Hazard,Hamsik,Sissoko,Ananidze,Pjanic,Giovinco etc. etc.

In 3rd/4th season, Juventus signed him for 9mill in one of my saves.

I have never signed him, and I wouldn't reccommend it for >40m.

Go for Fabregas instead, much younger with a lot of talent also.

Gourcuff, Moussa Sissoko, Claudio Marchisio.

If you want to get Xavi cheaply you'll have to wait until 2013/14 season, when he's older. Can snap him up for about 10 million. But personally i'd get Tomas Horova, I got him for about 7 million 2nd/3rd season and he's an absolute beast.

I can't find Horova do I have to load any special league? (I have large database)