Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Is there any way you can bypass steam and install football managerr as I havnt got the internet atm?? All help welcome! Cheers

Don't bother mate, this game has been totally ruined by this steam ****, in addition to that they have tried to add so much to it you need a super pc to run the ****** thing..I have had this since cm days, but no more total total ****..

Don't bother mate, this game has been totally ruined by this steam ****, in addition to that they have tried to add so much to it you need a super pc to run the ****** thing..I have had this since cm days, but no more total total ****..

You must have one **** computer if you have always had this problem even without steam LOL! My laptop ain't that super, but runs most games so it ain't all that bad.

Is your computer made of rocks?

I have a ***** laptop and it runs it fine. How has steam ruined the game? It doesn't even do anything? you only need to activate it once.. **** me.

I have a ***** laptop and it runs it fine. How has steam ruined the game? It doesn't even do anything? you only need to activate it once.. **** me.

This.

The only thing Steam does is add the "achievements" to the game. Steam is great, I can't see what your problem is.

It's all I've been seeing on different sites. Steam does this, steam does that blah blah blah.....complete BS. Haters will be haters. Very sad.

How the **** is it struggling, its like under 1 mb!

It's not possible to bypass Steam I'm afraid.

I built my computer back in 2006 and it was fairly average back then. It handles FM perfectly fine and it's very close to the minimum system requirements.

Yeah, but how can you activate it without the internet or am I missing the point? Just saying btw :p

Is there any way you can bypass steam and install football managerr as I havnt got the internet atm?? All help welcome! Cheers

Im also confused at how you got to complain on FM-Base without internet; when you clearly need internet to even get on here

Yeah, but how can you activate it without the internet or am I missing the point? Just saying btw :p

You can't. You need to activate it with the internet. Thats the only time you need to use it with the internet on.

You can't. You need to activate it with the internet. Thats the only time you need to use it with the internet on.

People should have noticed they need to have activate it with the internet before buying it anyway LOL. Wouldn't be so much complaining then. God bless the internet :D :L

Do you think they will ever bring out a version without Steam because anything that goes through Steam my computer thinks it has something wrong with it?:/

plug your phone into your pc, use it as a modem, activate it on steam, then remove your phone. job done.

i will have problem playing at work now i got load it in online everytime i want play it cos find hard to get signal in the security office and with steam i cant find the editor. hate this steam ****

i will have problem playing at work now i got load it in online everytime i want play it cos find hard to get signal in the security office and with steam i cant find the editor. hate this steam ****

You only need to be connected to the internet the first time you activate the game in Steam. After that you do not need to be connected to the Internet as Steam can be launched in offline mode.

cheers sean, what about the editor? i followed your other post but i cant find tools and editor and i like to affilcate peterborough and man utd

Status
Not open for further replies.