Calling all tactician's

• Thread starter MetalHeroChris
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 915
M

MetalHeroChris

Hi all,
I'm posting up my first tactic but not as it is proven or anything like that though I have been getting pretty good results with it. I'm currently managing Arsenal and looking for some guidence on where I am going wrong with it. It was created out of frustration and if anyone would like to take a look at it in some spare time I'd be grateful.
It is purely in beta stage so I don't expect great things from it.

Ok about the tactic, it's 4-2-3-1 I don't really find wingers all that amazing but I wanted to create something that was solid at the back and yet very attacking. I'll post some screenshots at the end with the tactic.

Pitch Size - Minimum
OI- None
Match Prep- Defending set pieces
Teamtalks- By your Assistant Manager

I'm not a tactical expert and really need some guidence as I truthfully can't get into the game like I use to, so any advice would be really greatful. Again I don't know much about tactics and how to make them work despite reading many posts and forums I just can't seem get it to click, untill this.

View attachment 173677View attachment 173678View attachment 173679View attachment 173680

Here is the tactic...hope you find it works and can help me out. Thanks again I'm really gratful to the community here.

View attachment 173681

Last edited:
Dude, you seem so have a superb tactic here, i don't know why you need help because the results you produce are excellent!
You have nearlly won every game so. Tell me what you need help with and i will try to give you some tips!

You aint lost a game yet, so what are you asking for help with exactly??