CalumE5's Premier League Update (11.3)

CalumE5

Luis Suarez!
Reaction score
Okay, so I've got some time to fill, and I've decided to do an update for the Premier League only, as it's what most of us will play in. If you have any suggestions of things to change, then this is the place to request them, as I will include them in the database, assuming I feel that they are reasonable.

Here is a list of all changes that have been made, the lists will be updated as more suggestions are made. If you have objections to the changes I have made, let me know :)

Arsenal
Wojciech Szczesny CA +18 = 138
Samir Nasri CA +2 = 166
Samir Nasri PA +2 = 177
Laurent Koscielny CA +3 = 149
Jack Wilshere CA +9 = 147
Jack Wilshere PA is now -10
Ryo Miyaichi PA is now -9
Jens Lehmann created (CA 133, PA 175)
Jan Toral Harper created (CA 87, PA -8)

Aston Villa
Darren Bent CA +5 = 153
Darren Bent PA +5 = 155
Marc Albrighton CA +9 = 139
Marc Albrighton PA is now -9
Ciaran Clark CA +3 = 127

Birmingham
Ben Foster CA +4 = 146
Nikola Zigic CA +3 = 141

Blackburn
None

Blackpool
Charlie Adam CA +8 = 143
DJ Campbell CA +7 = 134
DJ Campbell PA +7 = 136
Matthew Gilks CA +7 = 127
Matthew Gilks PA +7 = 131
Gary Taylor-Fletcher CA +6 = 126
Gary Taylor-Fletcher PA +6 = 128

Bolton
Johan Elmander CA +5 = 144
Kevin Davies CA +3 = 137

Chelsea
Didier Drogba CA -3 = 175
Florent Malouda CA +3 = 164
David Luiz CA +12 = 159
David Luiz PA +7 = 174
Daniel Sturridge CA +5 = 140

Everton
Leighton Baines CA +3 = 152
Seamus Coleman PA +10 = 158

Fulham
David Stockdale CA +7 = 129
David Stockdale PA +7 = 139
Clint Dempsey CA +3 = 148
Clint Dempsey PA +3 = 148

Liverpool
Martin Kelly CA +13 = 138
Martin Kelly PA is now -9
Andy Carroll CA +4 = 147
Andy Carroll CA +3 = 173
Glen Johnson is now Accomplished LB
Raul Meireles CA +6 = 156
Raul Meireles is now Accomplished AMC
Lucas CA +3 = 153
Dirk Kuyt CA +3 = 153
David N'Gog CA -2 = 128
Joe Cole CA -5 = 142
Conor Coady CA +19 = 94
Conor Coady PA is now -9
Raheem Sterling created (CA 93, PA -9)

Manchester City
Vincent Kompany CA +4 = 159
Shay Given CA -5 = 152
Joe Hart CA +3 = 158
Joe Hart PA +5 = 177
Aleksandar Kolarov CA +4 = 148

Manchester United
Owen Hargreaves CA -4 = 163
Dimitar Berbatov CA +2 = 167
Nani CA +5 = 168
Chris Smalling PA is now -9
Rafael CA +2 = 152
Rafael PA +4 = 174

Newcastle
Kevin Nolan CA +10 = 141

Stoke
Robert Huth CA +3 = 148

Sunderland
Jordan Henderson CA +4 = 137
Marcos Angeleri CA -8 = 129
Christian Riveros CA -5 = 136
Nedum Onuoha is now a natural RB
Phil Bardsley CA +6 = 137
Phil Bardsley CA +6 = 138

Tottenham
Rafael Van Der Vaart CA +8 = 169
Rafael Van Der Vaart CA +7 = 170
Ledley King CA -3 = 158
Aaron Lennon CA +7 = 159
Jermain Defoe CA +5 = 155
Jermain Defoe PA +5 = 160
Verdan Corluka CA +7 = 151
Peter Crouch CA +3 = 145

West Brom
Graham Dorrans CA +5 = 144
Peter Odemwingie CA +2 = 140
James Morrison CA +3 = 133
Chris Brunt CA +2 = 137

West Ham
Scott Parker CA +3 = 155
Scott Parker CA +3 = 155

Wigan
Charles N'Zogbia CA +5 = 147

Wolves
None

The changes I've made so far are pretty basic, and mostly ones I'm confident that most people would agree with me on :)

Suggest either CA/PA changes, position changes, or individual attribute changes, along with anything else you can think of in the Prem!

DOWNLOAD LINK​

Last edited:
I would have made Kelly a -9, but thats just my opinion and I'm sure a lot of Liverpool fans might disagree

Some of them ratings are very biased, Sterling and Coady havent proved anything yet, there are only playing u'18's football thats very high.

Changing Hargreaves would be harsh imo considering he's been out for so long.

I would have made Kelly a -9, but thats just my opinion and I'm sure a lot of Liverpool fans might disagree

It's difficult for me to give accurate ratings for Liverpool players without criticism as people will claim I am biased. However, with a -9 PA, it could end up as 150, and I think that he deserves more than that, but doesn't yet warrant a -10. 171 is kind of in the middle.

LFC Marshall has some competition lol

Haha, I'm not planning on doing this for transfer updates, just a quick one for the Premier League with the new patch :)

Some of them ratings are very biased, Sterling and Coady havent proved anything yet, there are only playing u'18's football thats very high.

Coady is the captain of the youth team, and one of their best players, and I believe that 75 and -7 didn't nearly do him justice on the main patch. He has even been on the bench for the senior team!!! As for Sterling, I've seen him play, and think he definitely deserves the -9 potential. It may end up as 150, which isn't world class. And he has been called up for the senior team. However, I do agree that perhaps a CA of 101 was a little generous.

As I say, it's not going to please everybody, as I will be accused of bias with my Liverpool ratings especially, but I'm willing to change if enough people object.

EDIT: Changed Sterling's CA to 93 :)

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 PM ----------

Changing Hargreaves would be harsh imo considering he's been out for so long.

It's a minor change, and he is still United's best rated CM, however, when a player is injured for so long, they do tend to decrease. I have upped other United players, so I'm not being biased against you :p But I don't really see the fuss about him to be honest, as I would have said Fletcher is better.

I can't please everyone, but if others agree with Pauley, let me know :)

Last edited:
your Liverpool ratings look fine to me as you have also decreased liverpool players aswell :)

It's a minor change, and he is still United's best rated CB, however, when a player is injured for so long, they do tend to decrease. I have upped other United players, so I'm not being biased against you :p But I don't really see the fuss about him to be honest, as I would have said Fletcher is better.

I can't please everyone, but if others agree with Pauley, let me know :)

I didn't know Hargreaves played at CB.

I just think that it is very difficult to judge a youngsters potential ability, so using minus values works well. I'd make Smalling a -9 PA as well, but it's your call. It just means in some saves he will be a 150 PA and a good premiership defender, and in other saves he may be a 180 PA and a leading premiership defender.

I just think that it is very difficult to judge a youngsters potential ability, so using minus values works well. I'd make Smalling a -9 PA as well, but it's your call. It just means in some saves he will be a 150 PA and a good premiership defender, and in other saves he may be a 180 PA and a leading premiership defender.

I see your point :) I will change both of them to -9s, I'll just make sure when I do a save that Martin Kelly will have a good PA ;) FMRTE for the frickin win :p :D

Guzan to Hull (loan)
Delfouenso to Burnley (loan)
Boyd to Nottingham Forest (loan)
Koncesky to Nottingham Forest (loan)

Look at Skysports for loans and transfers...

I see your point :) I will change both of them to -9s, I'll just make sure when I do a save that Martin Kelly will have a good PA ;) FMRTE for the frickin win :p :D

I'd wait to see if others agree before making any changes. It's just my opinion and you can't make everyone happy

Guzan to Hull (loan)
Delfouenso to Burnley (loan)
Boyd to Nottingham Forest (loan)
Koncesky to Nottingham Forest (loan)

Look at Skysports for loans and transfers...

I don't really want to make this a transfer update, just a quick Prem update for CA, PA and positional changes. However, I will do any that seem to be major. If you could let me know how long the loans are for, I'd find that useful :)

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

I'll aim to release this on Saturday 19th March, so there's time for people to make more suggestions :)

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:21 PM ----------

Any more suggestions? The database is up to date, so I will automatically add all suggestions if they are reasonable!

Could you create Jon Toral-Harper for Arsenal mate? Possibly a -9 PA? Never actually seen him play so I couldn't say :p

I do not have the latest patch yet but how good is Ciaran Clark in this one?
If he is mainly the same then I feel he deserves an upgrade , upto you though :)

Marcos Angeleri - CA -8
Christian Riveros - CA -5
Nedum Onuoha - Natural Right-back
Phil Bardsley - CA +6

Just some Sunderland suggestions :)

What about making that Miyaichi (Miyachi) one of the two spellings a -9 he looks brilliant, he's at Arsenal right now.

Could you create Jon Toral-Harper for Arsenal mate? Possibly a -9 PA? Never actually seen him play so I couldn't say :p

Yeh, he's next on my list of players to make. However, as most people haven't even seen him play, or even heard of him, I think I'll stick him as a -8 for now :)

I do not have the latest patch yet but how good is Ciaran Clark in this one?
If he is mainly the same then I feel he deserves an upgrade , upto you though :)

Not got the editor open atm so couldn't tell you, but if you could tell me his CA/PA on 11.2 that would help me :)

Marcos Angeleri - CA -8
Christian Riveros - CA -5
Nedum Onuoha - Natural Right-back
Phil Bardsley - CA +6

Just some Sunderland suggestions :)

Cheers mate :) Was going to increase Bardsley, can't remember why I didn't :p Very honest of you with the decreases ;)

What about making that Miyaichi (Miyachi) one of the two spellings a -9 he looks brilliant, he's at Arsenal right now.

I'll take a look at him now, if people who agree could like the original post by CallumHowey, that'd help me see whether to do it or not :)