Benniewijs

Reaction score
I have bought Wilfired Boni from Vitesse and he accepted my contract offer. That's the good part.

Now something happened. The message to accept the signing (you know when you get the message accept, delay or deny) was on the same time with over 250 messages of players that are getting a new contract told to me by there Contract broker (or how you call it in English ; In Dutch its Zaakwaarnemer). I get those messages all the time even after I setup to not show me any of these messages and there are now news feeds of players I got announcement from.

So since there are only 225 messages on screen the message of Wilfried Boni wasn't visable and I cannot accept it.
When I click Accept it will dissappear and when I click continue it reappears. I can continue the week but not accept the message.

Anyone has a solution for this problem?

Is there a way I can see more than the last 225 messages?
In the season start I get over 1000 messages a week (scouting/ new signings/ selling / loaning)

Started the game over again. Was only a month playing this game. I know now that the messages where from the players on my shortlists. From now on I empty my shortlists after I used them and save an export file on my PC. Now I didn't get any messages from players offered a new contract.