APB9FTM

Reaction score
Hi im crawley Town, just got promoted to league 1 and have started ok, got offered James Beattie by a scout - Took him on but now cant register him??? Unable to click his In Out status or anyone elses for that matter??

45 views and no one knows how to help me?? PPLLLEEAASSEEE 2 GAMES HAVE GONE NOW

surely there is a way to unregister players and register players?? i cant click anything

The only reason I can think of is, that the registration window has closed. If the window has closed and you have registered the max possible players, then you'll have to wait for it to open again...

The only reason I can think of is, that the registration window has closed. If the window has closed and you have registered the max possible players, then you'll have to wait for it to open again...

IS IT ONCE A YEAR??? not mid season? what if i release someone?? :) ive ****** up here

You can register him again in January. Also, if you holiday a match he can play.. Strange.

IS IT ONCE A YEAR??? not mid season? what if i release someone?? :) ive ****** up here

the window is only open during the transfer windows, if it was only during the summer tehn you wouldn't see any singings made in jan as they wouldn't be able to play until the new season. you'll have to wait until january, or if it's already passed then you'll have to wait for the new season.

the window is only open during the transfer windows, if it was only during the summer tehn you wouldn't see any singings made in jan as they wouldn't be able to play until the new season. you'll have to wait until january, or if it's already passed then you'll have to wait for the new season.

so i think i got him like 10 games into my season, so come january time i should be able to register him?? Hope so

f**king well excited to see how he does, bet he gets injured and does f**k all!! :)

so i think i got him like 10 games into my season, so come january time i should be able to register him?? Hope so

f**king well excited to see how he does, bet he gets injured and does f**k all!! :)

yeah you'll definately be able to register him in january, as that's when the registration and transfer windows open up. it would be the same as if you signed a player from another club in january.

You could register him via FMRTE I think....

TBF, Fm is doing you a favour....XD

If he has played for 2 other teams already then he won't be able to play for you in the same season, this is another thing to consider.

You could register him via FMRTE I think....

TBF, Fm is doing you a favour....XD

hahahah is he ****?? surely he will put the ball in the onion sack in league 1??? f**king **** what have i done! sacreen print will follow when i get him going!

paddypower say hes 2/1 on to score at least 10 in half a season

Last edited:
Moral of this story is never get James Beattie if your Crawley Town FC as hes gash. After banging in like 10 goals for the ressies he has so far scored a grand total of 0 in 5 competitive games after eventually registering him

Anyone got any tips to get the best out of him? Anyone had the misfortune of employing him????

Moral of this story is never get James Beattie if your Crawley Town FC as hes gash. After banging in like 10 goals for the ressies he has so far scored a grand total of 0 in 5 competitive games after eventually registering him

Anyone got any tips to get the best out of him? Anyone had the misfortune of employing him????

What role do you play him in? Do you play him up front on his own?