jordan rhodes

Reaction score
I Tried to keep it as realistic As possible.

First season i finished 8th, and won the fa cup.

View attachment 313890

second season finished 7th, and reached semi final in euro league.

View attachment 313889

in the third season i finished 6th (one place at the time :p)

View attachment 313887

fourth season i finshed 4th and won the carling cup.

View attachment 313885

now starting the fifth season in charge, this is my group in the ucl :

View attachment 313884

wolfsburg are a decent side but i think i can finish ahead of them.

View attachment 313882

View attachment 313881

I recommend you getting stefan reinartz, fans player of the season 4 season in a row
View attachment 313880

Nice save! Nice to see someone not just buying all the usual names and doing something more in line with the club IRL. Will be following your progress!

Nice save! Nice to see someone not just buying all the usual names and doing something more in line with the club IRL. Will be following your progress!

yea, i dont see the point in fm if after three season you take the champions league with norwich

Nice save, really liked the transfers as well. Seemed realistic (Odegaard aside, after all the hype he probably won't sign for Newcastle, or Brighton...). Nice to see saves where people aren't getting Romero/Balanta etc...

Just curious on where do you play Bakkali? doesn't really seem to fit your formation...

Nice mate. As said nice to see someone being patient and building in a realistic manner, rather than expecting instant success and then blaming the game when it doesn't happen. I myself have started with Stockport. I'm 7th in the Vanarama North halfway through the season. If we don't get promoted its no issue as I'm aiming to do what you're doing and just take my time