car theory test

dazdazdaz

Reaction score
hi all i am doin my theory test tommorow morning so basically just want your experiences and hints and tips ;)

hi all i am doin my theory test tommorow morning so basically just want your experiences and hints and tips ;)

When doing the hazard perception, if you see a grandma or a young boy in the middle of the road, don't stand up and shout 'TEN POINTS!! BOOM HEADSHOT!!'

It doesn't go down with the people that mark the exam.

Stay calm, if you're preparedyou'll be fine. On hazard perception don't click too often or it'll think you're cheating. Watch out for children, cyclists, lorries and old people in particular.

The answers are ACDCACDCACDCACDCACDCACDCACDCACDCACDCACDCACDC.

passed mine last week.:)
got 50/50 on multiple choice and then like 56 on hazard perception. try and do the practice questions on the dsa computer cd as alot of the questions are similar. on the hazard perception dont be afraid of clicking too much dispite the warning of cheating. try and click when the hazard is developing and then again if it looks like it will affect you and then again when you do need to change speed/direction. hope that helps it worked for me:p got my practical test at the end of october now as there was a long waiting list

stick to this car instead.

Cozy_Coupe325.jpg