donshaggy

Reaction score
just realised that for some reason trophies i have won over the years in the game is not being recorded. I manage a club and england...but just checked and it says current club N/A even though im managing a club...is this a bug or something that im doing wrong?:(

---------- Post added 15/06/2011 at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was 14/06/2011 at 06:37 PM ----------

anyone please??????????

It must be bug, or you didn't win any major trophy.

What trophy did you win? I dont think that they will count the lower trophy's.

i won the european cup with england, 2 fa cups, 1 premeirship, carling cup, confederations cup, champions league, club world cup and some comuunity shields but on there it says 2 minor international competitions and 1 minor domestic cup... the thing is im still the manager of a club and country but on the detail session of the hall of fame page where you got your name date of birth and current club..at the current club it says N/A ???im just confused cuz this is the first time something like that has happened!

i won the european cup with england, 2 fa cups, 1 premeirship, carling cup, confederations cup, champions league, club world cup and some comuunity shields but on there it says 2 minor international competitions and 1 minor domestic cup... the thing is im still the manager of a club and country but on the detail session of the hall of fame page where you got your name date of birth and current club..at the current club it says N/A ???im just confused cuz this is the first time something like that has happened!

hhmm it should say one minor international competition, two major domestic cups, one domestic league and one major european trophy. dont think the others get put in hall of fame.

but you still dont all that you should have...quite strange and probably a bug or glitch on your game.

Have you got the latest patch for the game?

I have a similar problem with my game but thats because i moved my save from 1 computer to another. Other than that it always works for me. :)

I have a similar problem with my game but thats because i moved my save from 1 computer to another. Other than that it always works for me. :)

if that is possible then thats probably what im experiencing...i move my save in between my laptop and my pc as i spend the weekend at my mums and normally copy the save off the pc to take with me play on the laptop then copy it back on the pc when i get back...is that why im experiencing this? cuz if so i would stop doing that straight away!

I think so, i was top of the world hall of fame on my old laptop but it broke down so transferred the save onto my new laptop and lost my hall of fame. Thats your problem so.

I think so, i was top of the world hall of fame on my old laptop but it broke down so transferred the save onto my new laptop and lost my hall of fame. Thats your problem so.

thats probably it then....i think i might have to change clubs aswell to get it to recognise any of my achievements cuz at the monent it just says current club N/A.

I ever experienced the same thing when I was playing the old fm and playing my games on a different computer..