WHUBen

Reaction score
Yoo, im new to this forum and i have just started a wigan athletic save as i feel it is a challenge as they are predicted 20th. I have signed craig dawson from west brom for 1.1m and Gary Hooper from celtic, i currently play 4-5-1 with and i was wondering does anyone know of any good players that i could sign to fill these positions. For a CM role i was thinking jack cork or jack collison?

LW
CM
CB
RB

thanks

Have a look for Arthur Boka, not sure if he's CB or LB but he's good! Can get him cheap as well. You have a lot of good player for CM in McArthur, Diame and McCarthy so you shouldn't need any improvment there. All three of them get good pretty quick. Crusat is a class winger, great for LW, but of the top of my head, I can't really think of anyone right now, I'll get back to you.

lil bochet free LW(decent back up) Y,Sanogo striker on loan(free end of season) defo buy R.Jenssen 3.5m best DLP! RB erm theres a guy in barca team martin montoya class rb and cheap! erm cb matija nastasic barca again hes class for me :)