Carragher's Liverpool Testimonial

Mr.T

Banned for being a rebel
Reaction score
Link Here

Carragher has annouced a testimonial during the first international break of the season.
Rightly deserved for a very loyal servant and Liverpol soldier

Well deserved. Should be good..

Just read the article, sounds like a nice bloke
Of course desrves the testimonial
Great servant for Liverpool

Will end up being against Celtic,they always are.

I read Owen was attending.. if this is the case he'll get boo'd to ****...

I heard Sami might be coming too, that'd be great!

i agree with him having a testimonial, heart on his sleeve.. a long with his everton tattoo XD kidding!

but really wouldn't it be more appropriate for him to have it when he retires?

Liverpool will play an Everton XI in Jamie Carragher's charity fund-raising testimonial match on 4 September.

Fully deserved Carra, I salute you.

If it's Everton, he'll get sent off, aha. Come to it Sami, <3333

Good to see him giving the money to charity. There is nothing worse than seeing a high profile and well paid player pocketing his testimonial takings. He's been a great player but my best memory of him is when he rang up Talksport after a presenter called him a bottler for retiring from international football. He told him to meet him at the training ground and say it to his face lol,presenter was Adrian Durham and he totally **** his load. Legend Carra.

I hate Adrian Durham... and did not know that JP... i am now a Carragher groupie! BRILLIANT!

but tbf to Durham... i wouldn't meet Carragher in the car park XD

That is absolutely top notch!

although at times when Jamie was getting into a rant... he sounded like a Scouse Chipmunk

i struggled to understand some of the things he said XD

in a lot of ways i agree with Jamie Carragher, he did deserve a **** of a lot more chances in an England shirt, but i don't think i could retire from my country early. I would give my left arm to represent my country in any way.

He definately deserved it, and i think Woodgate is worse than Carra [see video above for reference].

I'm 100% behind carra's decision. Like he said, what more can you do if your not getting picked after winning the champions league?

Hope King Kenny attends :)

Off Topic:
King Kenny is likely to be Caretaker Manager if Benitez leaves this summer till a replacement is found.

On Topic: He is scheduled to

Wow, coincidence that we we're talking about this a day before it's announced?

No jamie, **** England. they refused to play you,one of the best CB's in England,now Ferdinand can't stay fit,don't come back! D;
Apparently, Michael Owen kill be there...Oh, sorry did i say kill...