Cavani for 33 million or modric for 25 million and tevez for 8 million ?

That depends which team are you managing?

This.

Also depends if you need a Target man (Cavani), Poacher/Trequartista (Tevez) or Midfielder (Modric)

Personally, I'd sack off Modric and sign Cavani and Tevez (do monthly installments so that you can afford both. Lethal partnership as Target man and Trequartista. Althoug has others have said, it depends on who you are managing and who is currently in your squad

Man utd , just won the quadruple :)

City and Chelsea have really been busy strengthening their squads so i though i should too

giggs and raul just retired so that leaves me with just one creative midfielder and two genuine world beating strikers....so ?

what the **** kind of OP is this? oneunited you know better than this. Update OP accordingly

EDIT you post as write, which annoys me even more...

1st off I can only assume you are a huge club. If you are Man United its Modric, I would generally stay away from Tevez, because although the price is amazing, his wages are enormous and he goes off from even a slight disagreement from the way you do teamtalks. Cavani is an amazing striker, but once again it really comes down to who you are.

City and Chelsea have really been busy strengthening their squads so i though i should too

giggs and raul just retired so that leaves me with just one creative midfielder and two genuine world beating strikers....so ?

You buy modric and Guiseppi Rossi.

Tevez's hidden stats are rightly dreadful

what the **** kind of OP is this? oneunited you know better than this. Update OP accordingly

EDIT you post as write, which annoys me even more...

sorry mate, been away for a while now. Just starting to remember what to do and what not to do :)

Mike's on the money there, Modric is an outstanding midfielder, with a great attitude to go along with it. Rossi isnt a bad option, you should be able to make him want to leave Villareal easy enough, you may be able to steal him cheaper then Cavani to.

Also as a staunch United fan, I forbid you from buying that ****** little runt called Tevez. Also another Striker you may try is Barrios, I love that guy!

Cavani is better in the air, Rossi is more creative. so it depends on what you are trying to achieve in playing style

Also have a look at Carlos Fierro at Chivas, potential to be a more rounded Hernandez

Cavani is better in the air, Rossi is more creative. so it depends on what you are trying to achieve in playing style

Also have a look at Carlos Fierro at Chivas, potential to be a more rounded Hernandez

+1 on Fierro.

1 thing about buying Rossi (You may agree Mike, I'm not sure) is that Rooney himself is rather creative, so I mean do you really gain anything by bringing Rossi then? Food for thought is all

i'm getting huge results ( im talking 7-1 inter here ) by deploying rooney as a false nine and hernandez , gotze and willian running the channels. So, a deep lying playmaker is much needed.

Last edited:
+1 on Fierro.

1 thing about buying Rossi (You may agree Mike, I'm not sure) is that Rooney himself is rather creative, so I mean do you really gain anything by bringing Rossi then? Food for thought is all

It depends, I like goals from all angles and partnerships. Also Rossi is creative enough for him to take Rooneys role in case of injury.

although Cavani finished with 32 goals and 16 assists, so he is no slouch at assists

With the way Oneunited wants to lineup, Rossi seems a good fit and he doesnt appear like he will lose anything. Also Mike, Rooney never gets injured FM 2012 for me, he just loves to accumulate red cards for me :mad:

With the way Oneunited wants to lineup, Rossi seems a good fit and he doesnt appear like he will lose anything. Also Mike, Rooney never gets injured FM 2012 for me, he just loves to accumulate red cards for me :mad:

true to that bro

but getting cavani will allow me to mix it up a little though :/