• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2K

Bawsup10

Reaction score
First years Spurs team need a CB to replace Vertonghan between 19-23

Need a RW/ST who is talented and is a day 1 start i have close to 70m

Balanta, Hummels, Varane, Phil Jones, Kurt Zouma for CB options
Marco Reus, Erik Lamela, Raheem Sterling, and Oxelade-Chamberlain for AMR options

Marco Reus, Erik Lamela, Raheem Sterling, and Oxelade-Chamberlain for AMR options

Reus, Sterling, Hummels, Varane, really? spurs year 1? -_-

First years Spurs team need a CB to replace Vertonghan between 19-23

Need a RW/ST who is talented and is a day 1 start i have close to 70m

cb: Denswil/Veltman/Ezequiel Munoz - all young and cheap. Also look at Dragovic/Papastathopoulos who are more expensive
RW/ST: Sansone is an absolute total God (and only about 8m incl instalments) - but Id spend around 40m of the money you have (15 to Sassuolo and 24 to Juventus) and get the best player on FM15 who's name is not Messi or Ronaldo: DOMENICO BERARDI

Lacazette is a must buy, can get him for around 10m, and he is a machine straight away in Premier League. He got 24 goals and 11 assists for my Newcastle side and Chelsea activated his buyout clause in the summer.

You should definitely transfer Adama Traore and Munir El Haddadi. Traore's cost is only 3.2m €. He is very fast and strong right winger.

Munir El Haddadi is very good striker. Its cost 12.5m €. First season he won golden boat with Manu. Although, I play with 3 strikers and his role is F9, he scored 29 league goals.

Sorry for my English :)

Reus, Sterling, Hummels, Varane, really? spurs year 1? -_-

He said he had 70m pounds to spend. He could afford to buy 1 player from each of those groups with that kind of money. Now, I don't know if they'd be interested in signing with him, but those are the best players that his money could buy.

Last time I checked he was already at Spurs!

Back