cb for villa

• Thread starter Thread starter megapicks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1K

megapicks

Reaction score
hi i need a good cb to go along with davies i have cuellar but they are getting out paced or if u can tell me any advice on how to stop geting outpaced would be appreciated thanks

on my villa game i signed jagielka great player verstile and he did so well for me he attracted AC MILAN in the next season, another good player is a young uragiuan centre half hes 22 and plays for barcelona, you maybe able to get him for around 5.25m because they offered him to me. his name is Carceres enjoy!

To stop them getting outpaced either change your team instructions for pushing up to deep so they will obviously hold a deep line or set there individual player instruction to deep and you shouldn't have a problem. Jagielka is a quality player, but in my opinion possibly the best CB to get is Mamadou Sakho of Paris St Germain. About 18 I think when the game starts, already probably near enough starter for Villa and becomes one of the top players in the game, for around 7.5 million you'd struggle to find better ;D

i advise Careres as well!
Got him on loan with my manchester city and he has been one of the most consisent players. On my game his value has gone up to 12.75million so im gonna have stump up the cash!:D

Well-worth getting

crullar is an amazing cb and davis has enough pace. i dont see the problem here :P

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

crullar is an amazing cb and davis has enough pace. i dont see the problem here :P i advise you save your money and buy some decent wing backs :P

crullar is an amazing cb and davis has enough pace. i dont see the problem here :P

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

crullar is an amazing cb and davis has enough pace. i dont see the problem here :P i advise you save your money and buy some decent wing backs :P
do you have any to recommend?

yer i recommend aswell i would of bought him on my villa game but man city bought him for a massive 20 million and this was only in the second season

You can get him for 8 million in the first season :D He has the potential to be a lot better than players like Carragher and Chiellini so said a scout with level 19 judging potential which he has fulfileld :D

thiago silva is quality, he got best defender in prem when i was wigan. And his cheap, about 5-7 mil

get thiago silva he's quality got him for 2m bargain now getting big offers for him :D

Back