Celtic keep losing 3 goal leads

• Thread starter Thread starter cdolan14
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

cdolan14

Reaction score
Im in my 2nd season with celtic and i have played 2 away games so far 3 0 up at half time away at aberdeen lost 4 3 and away at hearts again 3 up at half time and drew 3 3 my defence consists of lustig van dijk vlaar and buttner. I play control and i play short passing and retain posession but keep conceding when 3 up what can i do

Im in my 2nd season with celtic and i have played 2 away games so far 3 0 up at half time away at aberdeen lost 4 3 and away at hearts again 3 up at half time and drew 3 3 my defence consists of lustig van dijk vlaar and buttner. I play control and i play short passing and retain posession but keep conceding when 3 up what can i do
Be a little more defensive toward the end of games when you know the opposition will be going all out to score.

Drop deeper and keep shouting at them to tighten up and concentrate

Van Dijk? What season you in?

Im just conceding goals all the time i have one of the worst defences goals wise and i dont know how to stop it. Ive even used other peoples tactics that say you wont concede many but i still do

Back