BlueRossoneri

Reaction score
Seeing as though I have a bit of money and I want to replace Donadel. Though having Inler, Hamsik, Dzemaili and Gargano, It would be great if someone can reccomend me a CM aged 20 or below. It would be of great help, and It would be great if he could be shown as a good prospect..So thought?

Arouca is a real gem,aged 26:(. got him off santos for €15mill. Avr of 8:60, 2 goals and 5 asissts in 6 matches. Pass rate of 93%. incredible player. Plays brilliantly on his own in mc with 3 stc in ffront .

Thanks, I'll probably look into him. :) Any younger players you guys might know?

Considering we lost one game and won 4 and drew 1 it makes his stats more impresive.

Depends what year you're in, if your past the first transfer window, what about Pajtim Kasami? 19 at the start of the game, and when I play with Fulham, consistently performs in the Prem from the start, and has 2* growth in ability from then.

young CM's... I'd say Ezequiel Cirigliano, Daniel Agyei and a personal favourite of mine Markus Henriksen :)

Marco Verratti from Pescara. Probably only get like 1 star rating from your scouts but it's all lies he's the best player on the game really.

marco verrati is what you are searching for, because he is very creative and he is italian too
you can also try Dani Parejo or Ilkay Gundogan

Ganso at the very start of the game. I'm not sure what you mean by "a bit of money" but he'll cost you 30 mil pounds.

He's 27 with my team now, and looking at his stats it's all just deep, dark blue numbers assaulting your eyes.