Centre Back and Right Wing Crisis

• Thread starter Thread starter lee_efc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

lee_efc

Reaction score
Ive got Phil Jagielka and Thiago Silva in my Everton Squad but Jags plays better in C-M does anybody know a good centre back whos not to old, and a good right winger cause iv got Leon Osman and Steven Pienaar but Pienaar's always injured so need back-up incase anything happens

federico fazio is the one he'll be suggesting

how is candeias (AMR) looking on your game? i bought him straight away from Porto for 700k, his stats are getting better all the time

that candeias is a quailty player and ive just had a 2.7m bid accepted and do you know any good reverse GK

You should try n sign Seb Larsson from Blues. He plays rele well in most positions and would accept Back up in his contract so he wont mind being left on the bench either.

garay from real madrid and bentley from spurs

Yeah bentley is good... Got alot assist on me... For CB try david luiz from benfica...

darijo srna is amazing he got 32 assists and a aver rating of 7.3 or walcott and for centre back if you have enough rep get gorgio cheillini for £15m or get fazio or garay from real madrid

try and get curtis davies for center back
and ashley young for left mid and swap arteta to right mid
both top quality players

I play Arteta as regular right wings and he provided stable assists. Osman as substitute is still playing quite good..
For the central back, I play Yobo and Lescott as regular and I bought Nordtevit from Arsenal as back up.. playing quite good also

federico fazio. Or breno?

Mamadou Sahko, maybe (though he's disgustingly slow)

Lucas Neil?

Actually, Marco Materazzi might be a good go as a short term solution - he's amazing - Loan or buy. I've done both before

as for right wing, try getting mario balotelli from inter on loan - i think he's an ST/AM R

Last edited:
Ive signed Gatusso for my right n put jack rodwell at c-b

daniel opare i think his name is. hé is very young and will become pretty good.

he plays for real madrid / 19 team. and he is RWB with alot of potential!!

Back