61lfc51

Reaction score
------------ST(?!?!!)
LW(WING(A)) COM(?!?!) RW(WING(A))
----CM(DLP(S)) CM(BALL WINNING(D))
LB(FULLBACK(auto) CB(CB(D)) CB(CB(D)) RB (FULLBACK (AUTO))

SO guy i really need help, So far this season ive played 2 matches, won both 3-1 away stoke, 3-0 home swansea.
Odemwingie or Long has not scored yet, my goals from my wingers, or cm or headers (1)...
The role i use for my COM is advanced playmaker support, and my striker is complete forward attack, but no goals from them yet :':)':)':)':)':)'( Any tips?!

Westbrom
Strikers - Sanogo, shane long and Odemwingie
COM - Graham dorrans and adam lallana

Well, you have only played 2 matches, 2 matches where you have faced oppositions sitting deep. Here, the FC i rarely the main scorer BUT instead, he provides space and holds on to the ball. When playing agaisnt teams pushing up, your FC Will have more space himself and Will score more.

It Will also have to do with your style Of play. In à more direct counter strategy, focusing the play through the middle, he Will svt like he is at the end Of the move more often but if playing possession football, he Will act more like à complete holding support forward rather than à striker

btw i play possesion football.And my passes are aweful some matches.Just played my 4th match, won 3-0 away against norwich. (PL) won 2-1 portsmouth carling cup.Only 1 striker har scored, shane long and it was penalty, maybe you are right :p

lost my first match 1-2 v spurs at home. Despite possesion AND goal chances my players CANT score....

First of all youre west brom, dont expect epl titles to come flooding in in your first season. Secondly the players may be having a bad spell and you could have a private chat with them. Secondly you have scored about 15 goals in six games which is an incredible amount. Why dont you try placing each players role acording to the coach role and set sepperate training regimes for ur players.

First of all youre west brom, dont expect epl titles to come flooding in in your first season. Secondly the players may be having a bad spell and you could have a private chat with them. Secondly you have scored about 15 goals in six games which is an incredible amount. Why dont you try placing each players role acording to the coach role and set sepperate training regimes for ur players.

The problem is only 1 of the goals come from my striker...
I play possesion football and NONE of my players run with the ball and all passes has to be short, it is good but goals usually comes from my wingers, which is concerning cuz they are wingers and not inside forwards....

Well what are youre strickers key atributes like? Maybe theyre not meant for scoring but for playing.

WOOT!Just won 5-2 v Wigan away, and guess what?! Odemwingie scored his first goal of the season!1. in PL after 5 matches, good start ehh?!EDIT: And 1-2 assist from the striker.Guess it is complete forward....

Last edited: