2012mufc

Reaction score
im in my 4th season i think in a network game, im aston villa and have made it tthe champions league, but i spent lotttsss of money at the start on players and am paying it back in monthly installments and now my chairman is looking to sell

my job security atm is very secure, so does this mean i wont get sacked?

and

when/if i get a new chairman, will all my debt disapear and wts the chances of getting a sugar daddy? coz im in like 70 mill debt atm :p

thanks

depends on who will buy you!!! in this day and age in football 70m is nothing really
they should know you are doing a good job and you should still get money to spend but dont spend it all
plus i never use installments because they become uncontrollable sometimes!

also bad money control (getting the club into debt) may count against you if the new chairmen wants to make money!

Very Secure means you are not in any danger of being sacked.

yeh my chairman sold suarez babacar and sum regen who starts for me, all for 90 million, which is anoying coz they were amazing players, but now he got taken over and im in profit at the moment and most of the installments i hav to play will end at the start of next season, so hopefully the future looks bright :)

in fm10 i got taken over by an arabian guy and got so much money i signed messi :p