Chamakh Finally Signs for Arsenal

I think he will be one of those players that will adapt miraculously to the EPL and then score 20+ goals.

just seen it on sky nice one, although it was going to happen you never know 100% untill hes signed so very happy.

79 goals in 293 is not that good considering it was in french league. Arsenal prefer lone striker and when RVP is fit its hard for him to get chances. Anyways good luck to him as long as he wont score against us(A)

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 PM ----------

Hope not. Blue is the colour (H) :)

Even Red, Black, yellow, pink are colors(H)

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

This is the first signing by a premier league club Isnt it.. So for every Villas we have Chamaks(6)

Good luck to him.

Always like him as a player. :)

His goal/game ratio isn't really relevent to Arsenal. He isn't the type of player that will bag 20+ goals consistantly. He's a different option for Arsenal if their plan A isn't working.

Even Red, Black, yellow, pink are colors(H)

This is the first signing by a premier league club Isnt it.. So for every Villas we have Chamaks(6)

*Like*.
But really for every David Villa, we have a Ben Foster. :p

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

1000th post that last one was....
Yipee! XD

*Like*.
But really for every David Villa, we have a Ben Foster. :p

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

1000th post that last one was....
Yipee! XD

Lol he was striker so only i compared and also Arsenal thinks they play beautiful football just like Barca, So only the comparison

I have heard that his heading is his strength, so very eager to see what he does at Arsenal as they aren't that good when it comes to crosses.

At last a player who has a height and heading advantage like Adebayor!!! Arsenal have got their replacement

Surely Green is the colour if you are a Celtic fan?

As a chelsea fan, no. (6)
I am primarily a Celtic fan but as we are discussing Arsenal and the EPL - I put my chelsea hat on. Fair point though ;) (H)

He's been given the Number 29 shirt if anyone is interested.

Took us long enough to get him, but atleast we have signed someone and hopefully we will sign some more players.

the most unexpected transfer complete lol, his a good footballer real good signing for the gooners.