Reaction score
Just started a game with a mate and I am Blackpool and he is West Ham
There has been no updates to the database so it is the standard edition
Obviously West Ham are a really good team but I want to win the Championship instead of my mate

Any help would be much appreciated,
Any players, Staff, Tactics, Anything that you can think of that will help me win the league would be great
Also I would love to know who to sell and how much I can get for them,

Cheers
Thorf

Sell:- these below will fetch you a bit of money if your wanting to rebuild (* = try and keep unless you really want the money)

Matt Phillips - £8m *

Craig Cathcart - £5.5m

Thomas Ince - £4m *

Jonathan Parr - £2m

Elliot Grandin - £5m *

Buy:-

Heinz Lindner GK - 600k

Darwin Quintero - £2m

Andile Jali (WP) - 400k

Kara (WP) - 1.5m

Geremi (FREE)

Stuart Paranby (FREE)

Robert Pires (FREE)

Also check out this team guide... Sports Interactive Community

And this guide on staff... http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...wanted-long-successful-career-club-reign.html

Better than Soukouna: Yaya Sanogo. Loan him until January, then offer him a contract as his current contract will have run down. He'll accept, and then you'll have a beast of a striker for free. Between him and Darwin Quintero, you'll have all the goals you could possibly want.

If you can get good money for the Grandin/Phillips sales, then go for them, but both are quality players and you don't want to ship them out unnecessarily. Grandin gets plenty of goals, and Phillips is an assists machine, making deadly runs in from the side. They were key to my Blackpool side on 2011-12.

You'll need perhaps two central defenders and another left-back. Craig Dawson is a must, and you ought to scour the loan market. Try Siyanda Xulu from South Africa, he only costs 130k. Arguably one of the best buys in the game, in my opinion, is Angelo Ogbonna. He's equally good at both LB and CB, is captain material, and in my file where Blackpool are European Champions he's still good enough for the squad.

Something else that will need boosting is AML: loan Ryo Miyaichi from Arsenal, or try for Tshabala.

Sell Angel. If you manage to get Jali, you won't need him.

My favourite tactic is 4-2-3-1: two CMs, one AMC, two attacking wingers, and a lone poacher.

Last edited: