L Lawliet

Reaction score
How long does it take for a player to get a work permit in England?

to gain citizenship , u mean?
England = 5 years.
Spain = 3 years
France = 5yrs ? (not sure.)
Italy = 5yrs ? (not sure.)

to be able to play.

I have a nigerian regen keeper who I've sent on loan to Genk last season.
Now this season again.

Gonna have to be sending him on loan until he gets the Work permit :(

Also I have a 16 yr-old regen striker from Senegal who I signed from Lille and I still can't send him on loan 'cause he can't sign a professional contract yet.

to be able to play.

I have a nigerian regen keeper who I've sent on loan to Genk last season.
Now this season again.

Gonna have to be sending him on loan until he gets the Work permit :(

Also I have a 16 yr-old regen striker from Senegal who I signed from Lille and I still can't send him on loan 'cause he can't sign a professional contract yet.

ohh. i see. well its comes down to the potential the player has. if the player has high pa, and is like 18yrs old, then yeah, it will be accepted.

How long does it take for a player to get a work permit in England?

At the end of each season offer them a new contrac, being at a feeder club might have boost there rep and potential or helped them get into intenational set up. So they have more chance of getting a wp. This is what i did with kara and romario and they was in my team after 1 season at feeder club.

At the end of each season offer them a new contrac, being at a feeder club might have boost there rep and potential or helped them get into intenational set up. So they have more chance of getting a wp. This is what i did with kara and romario and they was in my team after 1 season at feeder club.

thanks.

Well, it worked.
After my regen goalkeeper from Nigeria, who's on loan at Genk, sign a new contract he got the work permit :)
Anyway, as he's still 20 and I got Reina and Ter Stegen, I'll let him loaned out until the end of the season.

I think it's only 3 years in Belgium, if anyone wanted to know...

England = 5 years.
Spain = 3 years
France = 5yrs
Italy = 5yrs
Belgium = 3yrs

if ur planing to send them on loan , i recommend either Spain for Belgium, because its much shorter. the worst i have seen is romania. 10 years lmao XD