LOL ! Much better than the way Man City won it recently XD

LoooooooooooL are you all stupid? you dont see that Huddersfield is offline? its going to the right
side a little and look at the bottom of the screen where its got "Paint" opened! haha... FAIL!!!

At least show real stuff mate! no need to show fakes :p

you dont see that Huddersfield is offline? its going to the right
side a little and look at the bottom of the screen where its got "Paint" opened! haha

hardware.gif

Its not photoshoped?oO)I do actually play as Huddersfield and found it hard to finish that high up in only the second season in the premier ship.
i put it into paint saved it onto the computer a uploaded it to here as i was having trouble print screening it. haha believe what you want im not fussed. but it was the best season ever :D . Don't see how i can prove its not photoshoped. and why would i do that anyway its not like im showing off. its just probably the closest title race ever!!!

My one wasn't really a title race.

Man Utd were just storming the Prem. And going into the last 4 games, there was 6 points between 2nd and 7th (Chelsea, Me[L'pool], Arsenal, Tottenham, Everton and Man City) Was the most nerve racking final 4 matches considering that my last 4 games were...

Everton - H
Arsenal - A
Man C - H
Chelsea - A

Drew vs. Everton, beat Arsenal, drew to Man C. The last match against Chelsea was a battle for 2nd between Chelsea and I (it was a must win for me).

View attachment 253718

^Not the funnest 10 minutes of my life I'll tell you that.

View attachment 253719

I managed to win the title by a point on the last day of the season on an old fm. Started the last match 2nd and needed to win and the top team to lose, miracles do happen :)