As said by others the sherizan tactic should get its own thread. So many people are confused

and TOLD BY a lot of people.... the SHERIZAN tactic is the K.I.S.S. tactic that is listed in the OP. Nothing confusing about it.

match preparation

What about the match preparation of the K.I.S.S tactic? Is the same like Modern Warfare?

Thank you.|)

I changed to Sherizan yesterday. My Rangers FC team won the SPL for the first time since 2011. We also won the league cup and the Europa league. We still have the last game of the season left: The scottish cupfinal. We meet the relegated team Motherwell in that final. Should be another trophy for the cabinet. The tactics worked very well. Especially at Ibrox stadium.

What about the match preparation of the K.I.S.S tactic? Is the same like Modern Warfare?

Thank you.|)

Im using Attacking - Average, Defensive Positioning & only tick allow rest after match

OK, and a last question, you do not use Shouts or Opposition Instructions, correct?

Won the Euro Cup in the first season as Newcastle using the KISS tactic with the tweak (target man).

Finished 4th in the Premier League too, and beat Barca 3-1 in the super cup.

Very very good tactic!

Having quite a frustrating time since the patch

Modern Warfare still quite effective, but leaks goals like crazy especially when the opposition are chasing the game.

Have tried the KISS tactic, and seems to be better defensively, but for my team, not creating a lot of chances.

At the moment Modern Warfare is a 3-3 tactic and KISS is a 0-0 tactic for me.

Might try Modern Warfare for the first half and KISS for the second half (if winning) when I play later today.

Having quite a frustrating time since the patch

Modern Warfare still quite effective, but leaks goals like crazy especially when the opposition are chasing the game.

Have tried the KISS tactic, and seems to be better defensively, but for my team, not creating a lot of chances.

At the moment Modern Warfare is a 3-3 tactic and KISS is a 0-0 tactic for me.

Might try Modern Warfare for the first half and KISS for the second half (if winning) when I play later today.

Exaclly my experience mate! I have a great team but cant score with the KISS tactic, and leaking with Modern warfare.. maybe a combination of the two would work : ) I hope somebody figures this out soon because i cant....

where can i download the kiss or sherizan tactics? and which works best?

Hello

Just want to know if anyone have tried the 0 tempo tweak, or the IF-wingers tweak, on the KISS tactic?
I am using the targetman tweak.

Last edited:
SHerizan tactic dont work with mid. teams(everton,swansea),try it and post your results...

SHerizan tactic dont work with mid. teams(everton,swansea),try it and post your results...
I beg to differ using Celtic, won the league in March & still unbeaten, just won the Scottish League Cup, am in Scottish Cup Semi's & just pulled this off in the Champions Cup against Zenit having knocked Lille out in the last round!!! FFS just been drawn against Chelsea in the Semi Finals(lost twice to them in group stages so don't think will be reaching the final)
View attachment 312317View attachment 312318

Last edited:
Hi ! Sorry i'm not english and i would like to know how to choose the option RUN ONTO BALL for AF ?
It is the case at the right of "
use target man" in team instruction or it is on player instruction ?

Thanx