Fragnat

Reaction score
The tactic is a 4-2-3-1, the AMC is a Treq and CMs are BWM and DLP however they can be changed to normal CMs. What position and role is he most suited for and could use all of his potential?

He should be played as an Advanced Playmaker on Support duty both as an AM(C) and as an M(C). This is by far his best role and what maximises his potential, and with the correct training schedule and string of games over a considerable amount of seasons, should undoubtedly reach said potential.

i also play 4-2-3-1 with romulo in BWM- D, and wilshere AP- S. but for games against better teams i play him in a DLP role due to his defending ability.

i am in 2018 and he is fuly developed and is rated better as a DLP but seems to perform better as a AP

i also play 4-2-3-1 with romulo in BWM- D, and wilshere AP- S. but for games against better teams i play him in a DLP role due to his defending ability.

i am in 2018 and he is fuly developed and is rated better as a DLP but seems to perform better as a AP
If he plays better as and AP play him there!!

i play him as a cm as i think he is best suited as an all round midfielder not just an AP.

He's definitely best suited as a CM. In my save, in 2015/16 season he's got 17 goals and 20 assists from CM - Deep Lying Playmaker (Support) role.

I have him playing as a supporting deep lying midfielder and he does perfectly well for me there. :)