Just had a mess around with this and made it a 4231, I beat Chelsea 2-1 but the impressive part was I had 63% possession will continue messing with this

Sounds promising - as in an amc instead of a dmc?

No longer dominating either.

Interesting, just a small test of 8 games, but it seems that v1 is perfect for away games and v2 for home. Does that make sense? I have switched between the two nicely. Now top of the EPL after being 3rd/4th most of the season.

I think its slight changes between the two so doesnt make sense, my tests failed in the end..... just hard to find a consistent tactic where you win and the striker scores! This is the closest ive found

Just had a mess around with this and made it a 4231, I beat Chelsea 2-1 but the impressive part was I had 63% possession will continue messing with this

I also tried that, it was quite good actually. What roles did you use? Advanced playmaker or attacking midfielder? And did you use regista or another role next to the Box to Box midfielder?

I also tried that, it was quite good actually. What roles did you use? Advanced playmaker or attacking midfielder? And did you use regista or another role next to the Box to Box midfielder?

Make no mistake - both v1 and v2 are the best tactics around. But to make it a 'diablo' it might just need one or two more crucial tweaks...

Hello, sorry but I find a little bit difficult to follow the updates. Yesterday at 7pm I downloaded the tactic and was quite good (the one with "regular" FB). As I can see, now the tactic is different. Is the current one the best at the moment?
Sorry if the question is quite stupid but there have been so many changes in very few hours...;)

Hello, sorry but I find a little bit difficult to follow the updates. Yesterday at 7pm I downloaded the tactic and was quite good (the one with "regular" FB). As I can see, now the tactic is different. Is the current one the best at the moment?
Sorry if the question is quite stupid but there have been so many changes in very few hours...;)

this is the version 1 now i remove version 2 cause has some problems..:)

Stella please call them something different its difficult to find the right one!

Are we back to the original now?

Jonny cant you upload the version(s) you had succes with? Its so confusing now..

Test

I'm currently testing v2 with Crystal Palace. I will update you on the results when i'm finished with the first season.

Crystal Palace Test

I just finished the test and this tactic is really good. I've followed the advice found in this thread and prepared for every game using defensive positioning and the overall training was balanced. I was on holiday between games and have played every game with instant result using the 'advice' play for the win.

I picked Palace because they're predicted 14th before the season and I wanted to find out how good the tactic actually was and experience it myself

I'll talk about my transfers first, I made one permanent signing and 2 loan signing, one in the summer and one in January. I also sold a few players but that's not important.

Here are the transfers

Results then, as you can see we won the league, but did very badly in the cup competitions. Here's the final league table. I've noticed a few things about this tactic during the league campaign:

1. The defence is very bad, I used defensive positioning before every game but we still conceded 59 goals which is the fourth lowest defence in the league. League table sorted on goals conceded.

2. The attack is very good, we scored 81 goals, which was by far the best within the competition. League table sorted on goals scored.

3. The wingers are very important. Bolasie scored 12 goals and assisted 14 in 36 league games while Sako scored 14 goals and assisted 13 in 33 league games. Also, Rémy scored 31 goals in 35 league games which means that as long as you get a good striker in he'll score you goals. I kept the striker role as CF for the entire season. Here are the full player stats.

I feel like this tactic needs some more defensive stability, does anyone have a solution for that?

Also here is the team I which I think is the strongest and I played for the majority of the season.

Please could I trouble somebody to possibly post screens of the team instructions?

Would be HUGELY appreciated :)

Theres a few things I want to try in terms of formations, 42121 so with two DMs and and attacking CM

A 4231 with 3 AMCs, and a 4321 with 2 AMCs as well..... going to experiment with these tonight