I'm trying to have as many brittish players as possible but there ain't enough quality to have them all brittish.I also like cashing in on players getting older so rooney and Baines have been sold.

I managed to get Ter stegen on a free so Lloris was sold for £34 mill.I'll post up my team soon

I used Total evolution by pentor and got tremendous results...fa cup semi-final, won euro cup, won premier league... Bought leighton,fellaini and hamsik, also falcao at winter...I bought el shaaraway while he was unhappy and welbeck for 13m preparing for the next season, CL is my main target.

Last edited:
Cracking guide, well detailed. Think spurs are one of the easiest teams to manage this year. Sandro is amazing in DM!

started a new game managing tottenham.a beloved english team.this post helped me alot to be honest.so , first of all i bought bruno martins indi (feyernood-DL) cuz ekotto doesn't really seem to be that good for the first team.after the first few games i had scoring problems so i splashed the transfer budget to jovetic (36M) and halilovic (2.5M AMR).so the only thing i need to do now is to buy , as you too said , a backup MC cuz huddlestone isn't good enough. |greetings from greece|

great guide.. recently got FM for the first time (pretty shocking considering im a huge footie fan).
this guide really helps me alot, as ive just started to manage spurs.

i signed Insigne from Napoli for about 10million and hes done amazing up front, scoring nearly every game, so i would highly recommend going for him.. hes quite young too

signed Tassi from Inter Milan for 1.6 mil.. definitely a purchase i recommend.. very talented 17 yr old

i tried selling Lennon in my first transfer window but no one was interested in him unfortunately.

i play a 4-2-3-1 and 4-3-1-2 system depending on the opponent. i like to line up like this;
Lloris
walker, vertonghen, dawson, assou-ekotto
parker (cm) sandro (dm) dembele (dlp)
Bale (T)
Insigne Adebayor

or

Lloris
walker, vertonghen, dawson, assou-ekotto
sandro (dm) dembele (dlp)
Holtby, Bale (T), Sigurdsson
Insigne

Great posts here, starting with Spurs as they offered me a job when I started unemployed, bought in Morata for 7.5m from real Madrid, Meyer for 2.4m from Schalke, Costa on Loan from Villareal, Pianas from Barca on loan, and Niang from AC Milan on loan all 3 season long. Not sold any players yet, may well do when winter transfer window opens. I have on loan from team - Carroll, Parrett, Bostock, McEvoy, Ceballos, and Fredericks. Given Ward, Dombaxe, Coulthirst, Lameriras out on Free Transfers. Also used the Ambramovich fever and waited to see who would employ me :) Been fun to see which managers go where in this game :)