Morba

Reaction score
When your tactics just stop's working, you start to lose and to draw, even in home matches, what do you guys do?

Do you change the formation, the players, the players instruction? What do you do to get your team back to having lots of ball possession and lots of shots on goal?

I'm a little bit lost here =/

Never change a system succesfull. Try to find a way to keep the morale up of your squad, just try and force. Two ways I see as an improvement for the morale:

- When your fixture allows, play friendly against a amature team, so your team will win, they must, and that will boost the morale.

- A more risky way is to set your star players on the bench, replacing them with youngsters who are hot prospect for the future. Youngsters are always determined to prove they can play soccer. The better they play, the more encourage your star players will get, cause of the position competition.

You can have the best tactic in the world, but still you can lose every single game. Training and squad morale, very important.

Same problem with me but my morale is high! i think i need to get fm2008 out again

Is the squad money high or on sporting terms.

Again, than, focus on training instead of tactics, and staff members. Act like a very wise manager, show how intelligent you are, results are less important. Performance however are very important. The better you train your players, the better they will perform, the better your morale will get, the better the results will be. And always think in long terms, not like Man City (RL) nowadays, which reminds me of Chelsea owadays ^^

Dont no bout any1 else but i never touch the team tactics i just adapt my player tactics to suit the indevidule player and set my freekick,corner tackers ect
if that make sense?? every time i start messing with team tactics every thin just goes wrong iv found this on every game going bk to cm days