jagginman

Reaction score
Hi I am using LFCMarshall's summer update and I am plymouth argyle, we won promotion to league one and I need a really pacey striker like Brandy to boost my attack.

I have a transfer budget of £300,000 and a wage maximum of £3,000 but I may be able to stretch to £4,000.

Pace is more or less the most important attribute, but decent physical attributes and finishing would be good.

Kerry Morgan's very good and he'll probably be avaidable on a free

Ah, good choice on selecting a team with such quality as Plymouth Argyle.

You might not be able to buy this player, but he's certainly worth a season on loan- Nicholas Bignall. He plays for Reading, and can usually be loaned out. He's fast, and he can score goals at this level of football. Febian Brandy would be the best option, but he might be at a club, and his transfer value is high.

Ah, good choice on selecting a team with such quality as Plymouth Argyle.

You might not be able to buy this player, but he's certainly worth a season on loan- Nicholas Bignall. He plays for Reading, and can usually be loaned out. He's fast, and he can score goals at this level of football. Febian Brandy would be the best option, but he might be at a club, and his transfer value is high.

Wouldn't join, plays first team for them now, anyone else?

You could try Adam Le Fondre, not really fast but makes up for it in finishing and is basically a poacher, theres some guy called Velikonja playing for Maribor(or did in 11.3, dont know about LFCMarshalls patch) who is fairly fast 15 pace and acc i think and 15 finishing and composure and gets better as hes only 22 and i only bought him for 170k but i was in league 1 so he might not want to come, otherwise try Dawid Novak cant rememeber what team he plays for but hes not old at all.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Hes with Lorient now isnt he? Dont know if hes like that in LFCMarshalls patch though.

You could try Adam Le Fondre, not really fast but makes up for it in finishing and is basically a poacher, theres some guy called Velikonja playing for Maribor(or did in 11.3, dont know about LFCMarshalls patch) who is fairly fast 15 pace and acc i think and 15 finishing and composure and gets better as hes only 22 and i only bought him for 170k but i was in league 1 so he might not want to come, otherwise try Dawid Novak cant rememeber what team he plays for but hes not old at all.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Hes with Lorient now isnt he? Dont know if hes like that in LFCMarshalls patch though.

Can't find Dawid Novak or Velikonja are they spelt correctly?

Jan Chramosta is a long shot but he might be willing to go to a League 1 team. He is super pacy with excellent dribbling and decent finishing although you will have to check what the transfer fee may be since I'm not too sure.