Gump

Reaction score
Title says, Im currently the manager of Chelsea and aiming to bring their first Champions League win during the reign of Abramovich :) Took over from Barcelona, where I won basically everything, 5 titles.

Now im using the same tactic as with Barca, basically their real life style. Now Im having a problem as I dont have a big squad and Im lacking ideas of who to get to several positions.

Now first, Im formation is 4-5-1, in this form:

-----------------De Gea
Bosingwa - Terry - Badstuber - Cole
-----------------Essien
------------Lampard - Sneijder

Anelka ------------------------Neymar

------------------Torres

Subs:
Cech
Drogba
Luiz
Malouda
Mikel
Ivanovic
Ramires
Lukaku

Now im looking to add sum more depth and a couple world class players. Now the thing Im missing the most is AMR, since I dont have anyone who could play as an Inside Forward with Attack on that position so Im now trying to retrain Torres to that position as I see him ideal to the role. That alone striker is suited with Trequartista role and when Torres goes to Right wing, I need a trequartista like I had Messi in Barca, and he was supremo. So I need someone who can perform Trequartista - duty like Messi, since Drogba cant do that and probably gona sell him. Also I want an RB, since I personally hate Bosingwa and Ivanovic. Im considering Maicon or more younger option, Van der Wiel but cant make out any more names so gimme ur ideas on this role. Also I could do with an extra young playmaker.

So what Im looking ->

Right Back
Playmaker, who is more of a backup but can deliver excellently.
Trequartista

Yeh I would have signed Ganso, but I had him in Barca.

Luis Suarez will most likely be too expensive.

RB - Have you considered Lahm ?
Playmaker - Lucas(Sao Paolo if I am not mistaken), Hazard, Wilshere.

Yah tried to get Lahm but wasnt willing to join nor speak with me and my club...
Signed Maicon for RB role, bought Keisuke Honda for playmaker backup and bought Marko Marin to be Inside forward so Torres can be the Trequartista beast.