Kytz

Reaction score
View attachment 260460

Update 1: The beginning of a new Era.

This will sound strange, but please; let me explain.
For you to fully understand what this is all about we'll have to go back to the beginning.
That day.
The moment.

It all started with me playing Football Manager (the 2012 edition) with Chelsea, despite me being a Liverpool fan, and posting updates on various Football Manager sites about my progress with the team and my philosophy. I posted everything; from tactics to my transfer policy and all the transfers I did in game.

After the Champions League, I heard that Di Matteo got fired and that Abramovich was on the lookout for a new manger.

So I sent an application, just for fun. I told the truth; I told them that I have never trained a team in real life before, but that I have trained Chelsea on Football Manager and it would be a fun challenge to try it out in real life. I also attached screenshots from the game and gave links to the various Forums that I was active in.

Of course, I didn't expect anything to happened; after all, I sent the application just for the fun of it and I didn't have any real experience..

Where am I now?

I'm sitting in Romans office negotiating my contract.

Roman had responded to my application saying that some of his scouts were also active on various Football Manager sites & that they had been following my progress.
He told me that he was ready to give me a chance, to actually try it out in real life.
He told me that I had the full backing of the staff, and that he was prepared to give me two year contract.

Like seriously, even though I am a Liverpool fan; I just HAD to take the offer.
It'll hurt a bit inside, but I have to be professional.

We agreed on a 2 year contract with a salary of £25,500 per week.

And now it begins, my journey to the top.

My journey to becoming one of, if not THE most famous and respected chilean manager.

This is my road to glory and a new Era for Chelsea.

I am Emilio Meneses.​

Wasn't to long ago that Emilio Meneses was playing for Arsenal Reserves(get it? :p) will be following!

Wasn't to long ago that Emilio Meneses was playing for Arsenal Reserves(get it? :p) will be following!

Haha, he's moving quickly up the ladder that is his career! ;D

I forgot that I had the wrong patch & I won't continue with this save.
Could a mod close/delete this thread? Thanks.