coop21

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering if i could get some comments on my chelsea team cheers any comment is welcome and ideas to improve it would be welcome.

Last edited:
looks like a pretty solid team , maybe just get a few back up players , Mattock , Lewandowski , Ramires , Falcao and Asenjo

Who is Kevin McNaughton? Your striker is good but I think Aguero is better to be partner with Love. Sign Vargas as you left side (fullback and midfielder). He is better left side in the game. Also, sign Balotelli. He will be better than Joaquin and much better than Malouda.

Hey mate, you haven't got much back up for your strikers try to buy Alex, good enough striker for back up, also great at scoring goals.

boruc was still in from a european game as i had already qualified so i put him in and kev mcnaughton is a ex aberdeen player and currently at cardiff city.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

will do cheers

have you sold Ashley Cole? if so how much did you get?
Whats Dzeko like? does he get alot of goals in the premiership?

have you sold Ashley Cole? if so how much did you get?
Whats Dzeko like? does he get alot of goals in the premiership?
i sold him for £11.75 m in my 2nd season with them as i was fed up with him he went bk to arsenal lol.

Dzeko is ok he does get some goals but maybe he doesnt suit me

i sold him for £11.75 m in my 2nd season with them as i was fed up with him he went bk to arsenal lol.

Dzeko is ok he does get some goals but maybe he doesnt suit me
I was thinking of getting Dzeko , im on 3rd season in the Premiership, but ive never bought him before and wasnt sure . Hes transfer listed on mine so he may well be worth a go if i can get him on the cheap.

good team. wheres drogba hes awsome even at an old age, and i agree with hancuryahudi sign balotelli much better than both joaquin and malouda

i got rid of drogba as i hate him lol nah i was looking at new folk at the time.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

I was thinking of getting Dzeko , im on 3rd season in the Premiership, but ive never bought him before and wasnt sure . Hes transfer listed on mine so he may well be worth a go if i can get him on the cheap.
i got dzeko for £14.75m from wolfsburg

ill have a check when i get in from work but i think he was listed for about £10m , my budget is £30m so it maybe worth a go.

ill have a check when i get in from work but i think he was listed for about £10m , my budget is £30m so it maybe worth a go.
go for it dude wont hurt to try him

I advise you to sign Artem Milevskyi. Class player, usually get him for around 10M mark, absoulte bargain. Would suit your team very nicely, especially with Aguero. A few back ups and i don't see why your team can't achieve big things!