Chester FC | Phoenix from the Flames

Winters

Reaction score
After trying to do a story for a while I have not been at a club long enough to make one. I believe this one could be the ONE!

Chester_Top.png

neil_young_press_day_250px.jpg

Today Neil Young manager of Chester FC has resigned as manager over a heart scare and under doctors order to prevent the situation getting any worse. He led Chester to promotion to the Evo Stick Premier went to see the players and all the staff at Chester to say his goodbyes and collect all his belongings.

Chester FC were quick to react on the news of Neil Young's departure and brought in highly rated yet unknown manager Martyn Brown on a 2 year contact. To many of Chester FC's fans this is a shock appointment as they would have liked someone with more experience but Martyn Brown wants to prove them all wrong with scintillating performances.

Friendlies

2012-04-13_00001.jpg

Some of the friendlies were just there to make me some income to the club with the team knowing it and were not demoralized by the losses to the Premiership clubs. Saying that, my players did an awesome job against Aston Villa scoring 3 goals which amazed me.

Last edited:
Chester_Top.png

I have reached October in my save so all updates to September will have no league table until the October update.

After the games in this month we were top of the league by 2 points.

August

Brilliant month to start the season. Unbeaten through out the whole month.

2012-04-13_00002.jpg

Great start to the league campaign with Chris Simm getting 2 goals and Matty McGinn with the other in a 3-0 demolition of Ashton United.
2012-04-13_00003.jpg

Another brilliant display from my Chester side with another 3-0 win this time against Worksop with Chris Simm, Jamie Rainford and Lewis Powell getting the goals.

2012-04-13_00004.jpg

A brilliant game of football at The Deva Stadium with Pablo Counago getting a goal and a 33 minute hat-trick from Chris Simm. Chasetown did score through mark Branch and Gary Birch but nothing could stop us.

2012-04-13_00005.jpg

This was a good match away at Bradford Park Avenue but we came out victorious with Wes Baynes and Pablo Counago getting the goals to seal victory.

2012-04-13_00006.jpg

At home against Stocksbridge Park Steels was a easy match for us really with goals from Pablo Counago (AGAIN!), Jamie Rainford and a own goal from Matt Maitland gave us the 3-1 win.

2012-04-13_00007.jpg

Stafford Rangers gave me the hardest test so far and we had to battle for the result straight from the start but goals from Jamie Rainford and Pablo Counago (Can he stop scoring) help us gain a creditable draw.

Used to live in Chester so will definitely keep an eye on this, nice one!

Chester_Top.png

September

Another brilliant month for us, unbeaten once again in the month and an extending lead at the top of the table.

After the month was complete we were around 6 points clear of 2nd place.

CHESTER_CHORLEY.jpg

First match of the month was at home to Chorley, a boring match to watch really and ended up 1-0 after a goal from Jamie Rainford.

CHESTER_Kendal.jpg

The match against Kendal was good for the neurtal supporters as it was too and throw between both sides but a goal from Chris Simm got us the victory and the 3 points I really wanted to earn from this match.

Mickleovtr_CHESTER.jpg

Match of the season for us so far. Goals from Pablo Counago (x2) and Chris Simm gave us a 3-0 lead but a goal from James Travis gave them a glimer of hope. Mickelover got another back when Carlos Edmonson-Rouse got a goal in the 92nd minute to bring up a final few minutes of pressure and trepedation.

matlock_CHESTER.jpg

We just cannot lose at the moment. after going 1-0 down with a goal from Ben Hunter on 20 minutes, but a own goal from James Lukic brought us level...THEN!!!! a goal in the 92nd minute from Chris Simm gave us a brilliant 3 points.

Chester_Marine.jpg

Final game of the month was at home against Marine. A match we dominated from the start but all the effort was all into just 1 goal from Michael Powell but other than that a good win and a dominating display.

---

The first 2 updates were done like this so they could be out of the way for the start of match by match updates. Each match result will be posted in its own individual post.

If there is anything anyone would like to see added/changed please let me know as I will always change how the story is done for the people who read it.​

New Kit Announcement!

Chester_Top.png

Chester FC are happy to announce the new Chester kits. The new Home/Away/Third kits have been changed as ordered by the manager to show a fresh and NEW Chester FC under his tenure.

Here are the new kits:

chester_1-1.png
chester_2-1.png
chester_3-1.png

I would like to thank Hermanchides for making the kits. If anyone is needing a new kit for their team please go Here

Last edited:
8.10.11 - Match #12

Nantwich Town 0 - 1 Chester FC

13px-Soccerball_shade_svg.png
Horan
3'
10px-Yellow_card_svg.png
Taylor 50'
10px-Yellow_card_svg.png
Lennon 73'

123809hp2.jpg

Nantwich Town hosted my Chester team in match #12. The game started quickly when George Horan scored within 3 minutes to give my Chester team the lead. There was nothing other to report on goal(s) and shot wise with 3 on target the whole match. The only other thing to comment on was that both Michael Taylor and Michael Lennon both got a yellow card on the 50' and 73' respectively. A good but boring win to keep Chester FC at the top of the table and still unbeaten in the league so far.

Double posted, this post will be for another match!