barradas

Reaction score
Hi,

I just wanted to know if Eriksen becomes a good player player because i bought him to my Liverpool for 10M!
If someone could help me by posting a picture of how he gets in a few years?

Thanks ;)

He turns out in a really great player. Easlily one of the best players in the game.

He turns out in a really great player. Easlily one of the best players in the game.

i dunno about that i was looking at his screen shots of what he will be like at 2018 and he looked pretty much the same if you ask me , but who knows mabe he didnt get trained well but its a big risk because im tempted to buying him aswell

i dunno about that i was looking at his screen shots of what he will be like at 2018 and he looked pretty much the same if you ask me , but who knows mabe he didnt get trained well but its a big risk because im tempted to buying him aswell

he's great. fact. playing him in the right way.

like a few more years like when hes 28 or somethink because ive seen him around then and hes stats wasn't as good

He's still 24 in my save, you'll have to wait a little longer.
If you already bought him, why do you still want the print screen?

And 10M is more than a good deal for him.
Calm down and play the guy.

i want to buy him but dont want to buy a player that turns out to be another andy overrated carroll

like a few more years like when hes 28 or somethink because ive seen him around then and hes stats wasn't as good

i mean, with 4 star potential, this rape will rape the opposition like **** ;)

and if my 28 or 30, he should be close to a complete article, if i know what i mean.

i want to buy him but dont want to buy a player that turns out to be another andy overrated carroll

He's NOTHING like Andy Carroll. That was a bad comparison.
btw, you bought him or not?

If you play him right he'll be the master of your midfield and will provide your strikers with lots of assists.
Once you buy a player, obviously it's up to you to take the best out of him.

You'll hardly find better better midfielders at this price.

NO!!!. he is not gonna be like Andy carrol ffs. sigh!!!.

one thing to note is if u keep playing him every time, he's improve greatly. plus he's 19 still, and with time on his side, by 25 or 26, he should be like even better than before.

If you play him right he'll be the master of your midfield and will provide your strikers with lots of assists.

lol uno what i mean form wise or should i say future development lol but yea ok so your saying he will become as good as ganso , or ramsy , or hamsik , or wilshire ???

by the way im playing a liverpool save in my first season

lol uno what i mean form wise or should i say future development lol but yea ok so your saying he will become as good as ganso , or ramsy , or hamsik , or wilshire ???

by the way im playing a liverpool save in my first season

He's being cheaper than the other ones you've mentioned. He's got the quality to be a class player.
I don't know about Ganso, Ramsey or Hamsik, never managed them. (I play aften against Ramsey and Hamsik as they're playing for Arsenal and I'm Liverpool and what I can say is that they often play good). So all of them are quality players, it's up to you to choose.
About Wilshere, I have him in my team and I play him and Eriksen on different roles and positions. So don't know how to compare.

He will be Beast for FM13.. Underrated in Fm12 if you ask me :>

yess ive bought him now lol not impressed atm im playing him centre mid playmaker attack coz of my formation , his long shots are weak im starting to think otherwise on this deal ( got him for 11m ) on the red because of him

yess ive bought him now lol not impressed atm im playing him centre mid playmaker attack coz of my formation , his long shots are weak im starting to think otherwise on this deal ( got him for 11m ) on the red because of him

he's shot is not good. but he can assist like **** with killer balls through.

sigh, he's not best at CM, but a pure beast in AMC as an advance playmaker.

and what formation are u using, 4-4-2 ?