CIS / College Database

FM2014Fan

Aug 19, 2014
Hey Guys i want to create a database for CIS and college leagues in canada..

[FONT=&quot]Hey guys I want to make a database that has 18 CIS teams which is Canada university teams however do like a spring season and fall season and then have like a championship... I then want to add s college league as well also spring and fall season[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]then take the top 8 college teams and top 8 unit and have them battle in a 16 team tournament for Canada cup... [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]signing window / transfer would be June 1st to July 31st that way fall season runs from August to oct and spring is March to May 14 games each.. just wondering if this was possible.. and how do I go about creating this?

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here’s what I have in paper for this database so far[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]spring season (March to May) playoffs in June and then Canada cup (top 8 teams in each of two leagues) play in like a FA cup type tournament where it goes 16 down to 8 to 4 to 2

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]the only time u can bring players in is June 1st to 31st of July as that’s when summer so players will be out training and don’t go to school in summer unless u fast track..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the rosters will include starting 11 plus 7 subs which is 18 players then 5 extra players which gives 23 players.. player registration would be August 1st for fall schedule and feb 28th for spring[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
The ages would be 17 to 22 yrs[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
each league playoffs would be 3 games over 4 days so quarter semi and finals like they mention on web that it’s 3 games over 4 days...[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Friendly games I know u can arrange games whenever but the game generated ones would be in month of feb for Spring and then for fall would be July so June November and December and January there is no soccer which is holiday months[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
is something like this possible as well as is it hard to create something like this over a full weekend?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know people test databases but how would u go about testing a database in game?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
CIS has 18 team league with two divisions while college has 18 teams in 3 divisions[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Also want to have players on amateur contracts but cannot transfer out until transfer window opens in june

Anyone help point me in the right direction ill let you know[/FONT]