Clash Of Titans ( Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi)

Simao12

Reaction score
As you all know , well some of you do , next wednesday its going to be Portugal vs Argentina ,

Well im Portuguese , so Portugal FTW , but whats your predictions about this match ?

Portugal lineup should be

---------Eduardo-------
Joao Pereira - Bruno Alves - Ricardo Costa - Fabio Coentrao
Joao Moutinho- RAUL MEIRELES- Danny or Carlos Martins
Cristiano Ronaldo - Hugo Almeida - Nani

No idea of Argentina's lineup , but i hope messi plays ,

tbh i predict a draw 2-2 , or even a short victory from Portugal 2-1

But the problem is , Ricardo Carvalho and Pepe wont be playing , so ..

I like Danny I am right i saying he is the guy from Zenit *shivers*

No contest for me, Argie's will walk it :p With Batista as head coach, he's got them playing in the right formation and picking the best players available to him.

But International football is quite unpredictable so maybe a draw.

Joao Pereira plays in SCP,and altough Paulo Bento was there,Bosingwa also played ok against Liverpool.Altough he might just give minutes,id put my money on Bosingwa.

bet its one of them games where it should finish 6-5 but finishes 0-0 lol, like portugal v brazil in WC i think? :)

i reckon 0-0 or 1-0 to argentina :)

If Portugal play like they did against Spain then they should win it but as tirath said, international football is unpredictable. Recently Ronaldo has been playing poor to his standards (no coincidence that Madrid's form has been poor recently) and they will need him and Nani to be playing well if they are to win this game.

Argentina 3-2 Portugal

Messi2
Milito
Meireles
Almeida

No contest for me, Argie's will walk it :p With Batista as head coach, he's got them playing in the right formation and picking the best players available to him.

But International football is quite unpredictable so maybe a draw.

Dont forget Portugal alreayd beat Spain 4-0 recently , and CR9 was on the bench in the 2nd half , so , Portugal plays good with or without ronaldo , but now Argentina .. Argentina plays good if Messi plays good , xD

(sry for my english , :|)

Ronaldo scored 2 on R.Sociedad game,and he looks confident.Nani's defeat against Wolves could become troublesome however,dont know how he reacted to it.

Milito is out bro , 4 weeks injury , so it will be 2-2 , eheh

Haha, forgot about that. Yeah 2-2 then, certainty Di Maria or someone will miss the chance to put Argentina 3-2 up, a chance Milito would have scored. ;)

No dedicated holders for Portugal. Merieles can play there, as can Pepe, but neither are naturals at it. Watch Messi exploit the space there.

Expecting a 2-1 win for Argentina.

No dedicated holders for Portugal. Merieles can play there, as can Pepe, but neither are naturals at it. Watch Messi exploit the space there.

Expecting a 2-1 win for Argentina.

Messi's effect will be none , either he plays on the left or the right , he has Fabio coentrao and Bosingwa , 2 classy left and right backs , so , im not so sure about messi's performance

Portugal have really improved since their tough time at the WC qualifier. They should've sacked Queiroz a long time ago. He was useless. I think Portugal might have a good chance on this one, considering that it's a friendly. 2-0 to Portugal.

Messi's effect will be none , either he plays on the left or the right , he has Fabio coentrao and Bosingwa , 2 classy left and right backs , so , im not so sure about messi's performance

Right. So you reckon just because you have decent fullbacks, the best player in the world will be completely nullified?

Good luck with that one...

Right. So you reckon just because you have decent fullbacks, the best player in the world will be completely nullified?

Good luck with that one...
Thats not what i meant , and im sorry cuz i expressed myself wrong, just saying , messi playing against Portugal is not the same as messi playing against China , lol

Once again , sry for my english xD

(Best player in the world in Cristiano Ronaldo) (A)