fmguy

Reaction score
Brilliant player. I've got him with my Juve team and he is so important to the team. Has anyone had him, bought him etc. Here's a screenshot of him in my game.

View attachment 45860

He is a GLADIATOR, he destroys absolutely everything! Chelsea have him on my save and he's done alright there, but a friend of mine also had him and he was immense for him (incidentally also Chelsea).

not had him before, but i would consider him in my team

His description on my game at the moment is Midfield General

Looks the complete player in that screenshot, doesn't really have a weakness.

best player when i was juventus. im arsenal now tried buying him but they just wont sell him :( lol

Is one of the best MC from de game. In my juve game... that picture is after 2 months of injury :|

I played him as a Central Midfielder in a Support role in a Narrow Diamond formation. His average rating isn't of the charts but he does his job alongside Melo.

Yeah he is quality..I combined him with Mousa Sissoko while playing with Juventus (Narrow Diamond) and i dominated...

Does he start At Juventus then, yeah?

On my Juventus save i sold him to chelsea in my 1st season £15m he done **** for them and i ended up winning Champions League and Serie A in my first season without him!! cant be that good.

Yeah when I joined Juve in like 2014/15 he was the star but by the next year it was a straight Tinga and Diego midfield as he was pushing on but I highly recommend him.

Edit: For me he played best as Ball Winning Midfield (Support)

Sorry for ressurection, but how do you find the best way to train him is? Im playing as Juve atm and he is good, but not as good as your version!

Sorry for ressurection, but how do you find the best way to train him is? Im playing as Juve atm and he is good, but not as good as your version!

I use dan's and it works perfektly for me. he is extremly hard to play against in my save destroys alot of my attacking and he's good when Juve attacks aswell.

I use dan's and it works perfektly for me. he is extremly hard to play against in my save destroys alot of my attacking and he's good when Juve attacks aswell.

yeah, he's doing well enough for me too. How did you get him to increase in value like that in one season? He's still only worth 9M on my save! :'(

Can he play deep lying playmaker??? If he can he would fit in perfectly on my man utd tactic :)